Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is the website ok?

+8
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
jayjay23
Mr Magoo
Bolton Nuts
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 09:58

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:To be fair the most amusing thing about all this was the dumb fucker thinking someone was going to pay £250 to buy the domain off him.

Just shows how much business acumen he actually has!

Does he not realise that the BBC website (as BBC.co.uk) lasted almost 10 years without having the BBC.com due to the fact that that link was Boston Business Centre in the states!

32Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 10:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He has obviously got a sense of humour if he is directing posters to Red Cafe! Perhaps he is not that bad after all ?

33Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 18:45

perhaps he is a secret red. he definetly has the right attitude to be a red basterd

34Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 20:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good to see Josh8 getting ripped to shreads by Largehat on BA.

Two things though:

1) how did sluffy try to get the mavies site shut down? Why would sluffy care about a site with 5 regular posters?

2) where are these threats that have been made against this plumber bloke on this site?

35Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 20:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Josh8 has been having another go at us on BA. And not getting much sympathy by all accounts. Why can't he just let it drop ? He hasn't really done us any harm, if anything he has increased our viewing figures.

We joined this site to have a bit of fun. There is no room for mean-spirited individuals who bear grudges over some perceived slight.

As Passi says, we are all adults. For all we know, the guy may be a decent bloke but he has just gone about things the wrong way.

36Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 20:23

Natasha Whittam wrote:2) where are these threats that have been made against this plumber bloke on this site?

i offered to put the site admin in touch with a couple of characters i know from the wigan area but it wasnt a threat. all they do is advise people on there manners.

37Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 20:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The thread was locked. I would hate to receive a visit from George Mainwaring and his crew. It doesn't bear thinking about.

38Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 20:28

Reebok Trotter wrote:He hasn't really done us any harm, if anything he has increased our viewing figures.

As Passi says, we are all adults. For all we know, the guy may be a decent bloke but he has just gone about things the wrong way.

True on both counts. His spat on BA has put us on the Bolton map so we should be grateful to Mr Smith.

He could be a decent bloke and we're more than happy to bury the hatchet should Mr Smith wish to return the domain to us, we'd be happy to cover his costs.

But I do think we should let it go now, I really don't want this site to get bogged down in the forum wars that blight other BWFC sites.

39Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 20:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agreed.

40Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 20:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Good to see Josh8 getting ripped to shreads by Largehat on BA.

Two things though:

1) how did sluffy try to get the mavies site shut down? Why would sluffy care about a site with 5 regular posters?

2) where are these threats that have been made against this plumber bloke on this site?

To answer point two first - there isn't any - apart from the jokey stuff.

As for point one -

his allegations of me reporting him to club, trying to get his forum closed down etc, etc, etc, they are all lies - I've done no such thing.

This as been going on now for well over TWO years now!

As an example see this link from ww from SIX months ago - which goes on and on for TWO pages!

http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/67282-well-how-was-it/page__st__50

Oh and not the first time he's offered to meet people for a 'talk' either!

The man isn't right in the head - imo.

41Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 20:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, just read that thread on WW - some of the comments are highly amusing, particularly those of Traf.

Josh8 comes across as Amos in his prime.

42Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 20:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus H Christ. The guy needs professional help. Does anyone have the number of a decent taxidermist ?

Fucking with Largehat on BA is bang out of order. Largehat is a gentleman and not someone to be taken lightly.

43Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 20:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I miss Largehat. We disagreed on everything, but he was a good read.

44Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 21:57

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I notice the additional support he had on BA has mostly gone quiet as well - in any case, even if our numbers should dwindle to that of Mavies, I'll still be posting here - I quite like it here.

Good on Largehat for sticking to his guns and saying his piece though. Good lad.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

45Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 22:12

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Ha ha, just read that thread on WW - some of the comments are highly amusing, particularly those of Traf.

Josh8 comes across as Amos in his prime.

Oi, cheeky, I was never in my prime - that has still to be reached Wink Wink Wink

Largehat and winding up Sharpy seem to be the only reason i still visit BA, to be fair! (oh and on AZreal is back with his Motty stats!)

46Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 22:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Azreal could empty a Darby and Joan club quicker than a bout of irritable bowel syndrome. Very knowledgeable he is, but I hope to Christ he doesn't speak like he writes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum