Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cummings, Goings, Gone!

+6
okocha
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Norpig
sunlight
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Cummings, Goings, Gone! Thu Nov 12 2020, 23:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Dominic Cummings to leave Downing Street by Christmas

Boris Johnson's senior adviser Dominic Cummings is expected to leave his position by the end of the year.

Mr Cummings told the BBC "rumours of me threatening to resign are invented", after speculation this week.

But he added that his "position hasn't changed since my January blog" when he said that he wanted to make himself "largely redundant" by the end of 2020.

And a senior Downing Street source said that Mr Cummings would be "out of government" by Christmas.

More here -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54925322

Last edited by Sluffy on Fri Nov 13 2020, 18:06; edited 1 time in total

2Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Fri Nov 13 2020, 11:59

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I believe Carrie Symonds is taking over from him. So Bojos latest woman will be picking the new cabinet then.

3Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Fri Nov 13 2020, 12:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

sunlight wrote:I believe Carrie Symonds is taking over from him. So Bojos latest woman will be picking the new cabinet then.

Yes nobody does it better than her and she's not a bad singer either.

4Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Fri Nov 13 2020, 13:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cummings should have gone after the Durham debacle. Can Boris cope without him is the big question?

5Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Fri Nov 13 2020, 14:30

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:

Yes nobody does it better than her and she's not a bad singer either.

Carly Simon is a wonderful musician. The song is superb.
Carrie Symonds is the first unmarried partner of a Prime Minister to reside in 10 Downing Street. They cant get married because hes not divorced yet, if I remember. Shes probably jealous of Dom and started the infighting off.

6Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Fri Nov 13 2020, 14:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It will be a great day for democracy when Cummings moves on, but I'm not convinced he will go despite it being the perfect time for him to cut and run i.e before Brexit happens and the queues, poverty, shortages and civil unrest begin.
Symonds is a centrist Tory and regardless of her relationship with Borat she'll be batting to reinstate the centrists who have been fired and try to rescue a few trade deals with concessions - but having to shag Borat to get it done is obviously a price she's willing to pay. No self-respect some women Smile

PS. Interesting comment in this article to the effect that the PM "had realised that the Leave team were just in it for themselves". Really? Imagine my surprise.

7Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Fri Nov 13 2020, 18:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Dominic Cummings: PM's top adviser to leave No 10 with immediate effect

Boris Johnson's chief adviser Dominic Cummings has left Number 10 with immediate effect, BBC political editor Laura Kuenssberg says.

Mr Cummings spoke to the PM earlier, she said, and it was decided it was best for him to go now rather than next month after days of turmoil in No 10.

The former Vote Leave supremo had been at the centre of a power struggle in Downing Street this week.

The PM's director of communications Lee Cain has also left.

Mr Cummings was seen leaving No 10 a short while ago carrying a cardboard box.

Cummings, Goings, Gone! _115482641_5db0fa49-5280-4171-a7d3-e92fd1f46d95

More here -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54938050

8Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Fri Nov 13 2020, 18:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To quote a Tory MP .... Rejoice!

That said, the damage is done and now the rat is crawling away before the ship sinks.

9Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Fri Nov 13 2020, 23:19

His ideas around the civil service seemed poisonous to me. Hard to say what’s happened behind the scenes and obviously there have been high profile departures but hopefully he’s gone before too much lasting damage is done.

I’d imagine he’d still be there had Donald won the election, somehow think we’re about to see the government rebrand with a far more liberal facade.

10Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sat Nov 14 2020, 00:22

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bunch of despicable cretins the lot of them

11Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sat Nov 14 2020, 08:19

Just a Brexit deadline in 6 days we need sorting, other than that there’s ample time to piss around having a domestic. Incompetent twats.

12Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sat Nov 14 2020, 11:14

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

So what was in Cummings` box? I mean if it contained the office stapler, that belonged to another staff member, then it could have long reaching consequences within the Tory elite office workers.

13Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sat Nov 14 2020, 12:40

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Remember how at the beginning of 2020 No 10 directed MPs to no longer use the term “Brexit”, because apparently it was “done”?

Doesn’t feel very “done” now, does it?

And now one of the main instigators of this humiliating farce has left No 10, with no means of accountability for the damage he’s done. And apparently this is “taking back control”.

14Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sat Nov 14 2020, 12:48

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

okocha wrote: Remember how at the beginning of 2020 No 10 directed MPs to no longer use the term “Brexit”, because apparently it was “done”?

Doesn’t feel very “done” now, does it?

And now one of the main instigators of this humiliating farce has left No 10, with no means of accountability for the damage he’s done. And apparently this is “taking back control”.
So true. This might be because Biden won in USA and he is Irish, and doesnt like the Tories. Bojo has messed up everything he has been involved in before he was PM, and now he has ruined the country.
This rebellion and falling out could well be to do with it going pear shaped for them with the US election result.
As well as the current lot, including Cummings, it was David Cameron that started Brexit off.
This is very serious now.

15Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sat Nov 14 2020, 13:01

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mr Johnson's partner, reportedly referred to as 'Princess Nut Nuts' behind her back by Vote Leave loyalists put out by her burgeoning power, would 'bombard' the premier with as many as 25 text messages an hour expressing her thoughts on policy.

Reminded me of Princess Nat Nuts.

16Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sat Nov 14 2020, 13:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y. wrote:

I’d imagine he’d still be there had Donald won the election, somehow think we’re about to see the government rebrand with a far more liberal facade.
Leave voters were sold the unachievable populist concept of economic independence (in a global market) wherein we could cherry pick deals and partnerships - with a UK/USA deal as the centrepiece - and whilst Trump initially supported Brexit and a trade deal it was always going to be on his terms, not ours. The warning signs that it wouldn't be that easy have been there for a long time but now Biden is in and he's a huge fan of the EU so maybe Johnson is coming to realise that if the UK is going to salvage anything that resembles economic security, he's going to have to start backpedaling on Brexit and fast.
The IMA is likely to be amended first - perhaps accepting the changes proposed by the Lords, but if he insists on breaking international law and in particular undermining the GFA we have no chance. Some observers are even suggesting that Boris may even ask for another extension but that's another corner he's painted himself into.
A liberal  facade? I'm not sure attempting damage limitation for a mess they created is that liberal. But TBH, Brexit is so stagnant they have little choice.

17Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sat Nov 14 2020, 14:05

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

These lot have form doing a runner straight after the Brexit vote, they all jumped ship, Cameron , Farage etc  now Dominic Bernard Cummings and a guy who used to dress as a chicken, a PM who hides in a fridge, now advised by his girfreind and a presenter off the Peston show.

If all the above was in a sketch you may laugh but my friends has David Mitchell or Lee Mack may say "it's all True" 

What a shambolic set of cretins we have in charged,fancy in fighting in the middle of a pandemic and days away from a Brexit meltdown, i still think they will come up with some fudged deal that calms people but solves nothing, time will tell. If not  Project Fear still on the cards

18Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sat Nov 14 2020, 14:19

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Biden doesnt like Brexit. It is a type of thing he doesnt agree with. Add to that, that when asked he said " I am Irish. "
All of Cummings predictions and forecasts have been WRONG! He has left the Government and most importantly the Country and us Citizens in a very serious situation. He is unelected!!
The fact that he has suddenly gone out of favour and been sacked is probably because Bojo will have rang Biden and been given the cold shoulder.

19Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sat Nov 14 2020, 15:15

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fuck Biden fuck Harris and fuck the democrats.

20Cummings, Goings, Gone! Empty Re: Cummings, Goings, Gone! Sat Nov 14 2020, 15:48

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:Fuck Biden fuck Harris and fuck the democrats.
Fuck yourself

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum