Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Owen Coyle - Exit interview.

+10
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
Keegan
Michael Bolton
gloswhite
aaron_bwfc
Numpty 28723
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Owen Coyle - Exit interview.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Owen Coyle - Exit interview. Wed Oct 10 2012, 10:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As Paul Newman once said, ' Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.'

22Owen Coyle - Exit interview.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Owen Coyle - Exit interview. Wed Oct 10 2012, 10:23

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I can understand Eddie Davies giving Gartside a kick up the backside and telling him to get rid of Coyle. But since he obviously has no confidence in his Chairman's ability to run the ship why doesn't he give Gartside the big heave-ho as well?

Whoever Gartside chooses next OUT!

23Owen Coyle - Exit interview.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Owen Coyle - Exit interview. Wed Oct 10 2012, 10:37

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Numpty 28723 wrote:I can understand Eddie Davies giving Gartside a kick up the backside and telling him to get rid of Coyle. But since he obviously has no confidence in his Chairman's ability to run the ship why doesn't he give Gartside the big heave-ho as well?

Whoever Gartside chooses next OUT!

I dont know gartsides position or contract, I understand he bought some shares for peanuts back in the day when the club was worth next to nothing, making him a major shareholder. I assume there will be a clause somewhere that if Eddie wants him off the board, it will cost a bomb...

please correct me if im wrong though.

24Owen Coyle - Exit interview.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Owen Coyle - Exit interview. Wed Oct 10 2012, 12:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If what Amos says about Garty flying out to Mexico yesterday is true, then I have just got one thing to say.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum