Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now what you going to do?

+5
Dinae Moe Humm
Keegan
WhiteBic
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Now what you going to do? Empty Now what you going to do? Tue Oct 09 2012, 20:31

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

With the sacking of Susan's lad you've lost your Cup Final fixture against Burnley. Bolton v Burnley is now just another game again.

You could always try and pinch Eddie Howe as John Bond died t'other week, so he's out of the running.

Last edited by Copper Dragon on Tue Oct 09 2012, 20:43; edited 1 time in total

2Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Tue Oct 09 2012, 20:33

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It wasn't our cup final I'm afraid...Shame for you guys though, it was already, just another game to us

3Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Tue Oct 09 2012, 20:35

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Your biggest away following this season TillIDie?

4Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Tue Oct 09 2012, 20:40

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Probably our first match of the season, against a team which is the closest (in distance) from Bolton

5Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Tue Oct 09 2012, 20:42

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oh right then, me and my silly big mouth. Very Happy

6Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Wed Oct 10 2012, 12:10

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

stopped reading after cup final. Must try harder cooper dragon (I must say though it is a mighty fine ale that golden pippin stuff).

7Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Wed Oct 10 2012, 18:36

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I haven't a clue what you've posted WhiteBic, as I stopped reading after 'stopped reading'.

8Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Wed Oct 10 2012, 18:38

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I haven't a clue what you've posted Copper, as I stopped reading after I agreed with 'I haven't a clue'. Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

9Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Wed Oct 10 2012, 18:49

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

cheers

10Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Wed Oct 10 2012, 19:18

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Never visit this god awful thread ever again

11Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Thu Oct 11 2012, 12:18

Dinae Moe Humm

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Susan Coyle?

12Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Thu Oct 11 2012, 12:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Dinae Moe Humm wrote:Susan Coyle?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

13Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Thu Oct 11 2012, 13:13

Dinae Moe Humm

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I can't tell if Owen Coyles face has been incorporated there or not.

14Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Thu Oct 11 2012, 14:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who is that geezer? He looks like hair has been photo-shopped. Is it a young Les Dawson ?

15Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Fri Oct 12 2012, 16:35

Coyle is favourite to become next Burnley manager after Eddie Howe took a sideways step to Bournemouth.

16Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Fri Oct 12 2012, 20:03

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

OneOinCoyle wrote:Coyle is favourite to become next Burnley manager after Eddie Howe took a sideways step to Bournemouth.

You keep sticking your money on it. Cool

17Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Fri Oct 12 2012, 20:15

LW23

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

OneOinCoyle wrote:Coyle is favourite to become next Burnley manager after Eddie Howe took a STEP UP to Bournemouth.

18Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Fri Oct 12 2012, 20:32

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

You know how the Op talks of Burnley being our cup final..?

Why is he registered on a Bolton forum... Is he spending a lot of time on here to say we care more about his team....?!

Is this not ironic...?

What say you 'Bolton Stalker'...?

19Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Fri Oct 12 2012, 20:33

Copper Dragon wrote:
OneOinCoyle wrote:Coyle is favourite to become next Burnley manager after Eddie Howe took a sideways step to Bournemouth.

You keep sticking your money on it. Cool

He has been refered to as God, Moses and Judas in the past. Could have been called Job for ths past 18 month. Maybe it's time for Jesus to be resurrected at Turf Moor. sunny

20Now what you going to do? Empty Re: Now what you going to do? Fri Oct 12 2012, 21:13

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mallorca Trotter wrote:You know how the Op talks of Burnley being our cup final..?

Why is he registered on a Bolton forum... Is he spending a lot of time on here to say we care more about his team....?!

Is this not ironic...?

What say you 'Bolton Stalker'...?

It's posts like this that make it all worthwhile. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum