Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ipswich 2-5 Bolton

+5
Sluffy
wanderlust
Whitesince63
karlypants
Norpig
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Ipswich 2-5 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-5 Bolton Mon Sep 13 2021, 08:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fantastic performance and Dapo is unplayable at the moment, happy time to be a Wanderer  Very Happy

42Ipswich 2-5 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-5 Bolton Mon Sep 13 2021, 12:08

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:Fantastic performance and Dapo is unplayable at the moment, happy time to be a Wanderer  Very Happy

Agree Norpig, let’s hope he stays fit and well 👍

43Ipswich 2-5 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-5 Bolton Mon Sep 13 2021, 19:41

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My weekend was awesome. I became a grandfather while my own dad was finally fit enough after a really bad bout with his chest to come and see us all and Wanderers dismantled the Tractor Boys. It could only have gone better if I'd won the Lottery but hey, I'll take what I got and be very,

44Ipswich 2-5 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Ipswich 2-5 Bolton Mon Sep 13 2021, 22:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

luckyPeterpiper wrote:My weekend was awesome. I became a grandfather while my own dad was finally fit enough after a really bad bout with his chest to come and see us all and Wanderers dismantled the Tractor Boys. It could only have gone better if I'd won the Lottery but hey, I'll take what I got and be very,

Many congratulations grandad!

Pleased also that your dad is up and about.

Hopefully we will get a few more 5 goal wins and that your numbers come up soon!

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum