Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Usyk

+3
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Scottyjames30
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Usyk Empty Usyk Tue Sep 21 2021, 17:31

Scottyjames30

David Ngog
David Ngog

The best boxer on the planet! I’m heavily backing him. He will make Joshua look flat and rather boring, a little robotic and then knock him spark out in round 8 to 10. You heard it here first.

2Usyk Empty Re: Usyk Tue Sep 21 2021, 18:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Scottyjames30 wrote:The best boxer on the planet! I’m heavily backing him. He will make Joshua look flat and rather boring, a little robotic and then knock him spark out in round 8 to 10. You heard it here first.

Anthony Joshua v Oleksandr Usyk: Ukrainian could be Briton's toughest test, says George Groves

Groves certainly think he can win too!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/58639241

I think Joshua is too big and will take him out if he gets a clean hit on him but I've been wrong before.

Has the makings of a good contest.

3Usyk Empty Re: Usyk Tue Sep 21 2021, 18:41

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m going for AJ

4Usyk Empty Re: Usyk Tue Sep 21 2021, 19:06

Scottyjames30

David Ngog
David Ngog

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I’m going for AJ
Watch the live media workout now on YouTube, bet you might change your mind.

5Usyk Empty Re: Usyk Tue Sep 21 2021, 20:39

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He’s not very good at juggling.

6Usyk Empty Re: Usyk Wed Sep 22 2021, 08:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think Usyk will have the power to knock out AJ and this is only his third fight at heavyweight so i'm backing AJ to win but it won't be easy.

7Usyk Empty Re: Usyk Fri Sep 24 2021, 14:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Usyk is a great watch -  beast of a left and quick feet but Joshua will have the advantage in reach and height and can punch a bit himself.
No idea how it will go - haven't seen anyone land anything significant on Usyk yet - how will he cope if he cops a big one?
Southpaw style of Usyk - can Joshua handle it?
And how will they approach it? Normally I'd expect a cagey start but I have a feeling Usyk might start swinging from the off looking for an early KO.

8Usyk Empty Re: Usyk Sat Sep 25 2021, 23:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Great fight from Usyk

Joshua found out - great heart but he's an athlete but not a real boxer like Usyk.

Fury must be laughing at this - he can beat them both!

9Usyk Empty Re: Usyk Sat Sep 25 2021, 23:08

Scottyjames30

David Ngog
David Ngog

Never doubt me lol

10Usyk Empty Re: Usyk Sat Sep 25 2021, 23:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Joshua given a boxing lesson.

11Usyk Empty Re: Usyk Sat Sep 25 2021, 23:34

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

AJ just not aggressive enough. Usyk boxed well, let’s see how AJ tackles the rematch

12Usyk Empty Re: Usyk Sun Sep 26 2021, 00:19

Scottyjames30

David Ngog
David Ngog

Bruno wants his belt back,. It’s an emergency for heavyweight boxing . But I can’t help laughing , Matchroom are finished. Dossers

13Usyk Empty Re: Usyk Sun Sep 26 2021, 00:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have to say that whilst Usyk did what he needed to do, Joshua was very disappointing and offered very little despite having the incentive of a big bucks fight with Fury.

14Usyk Empty Re: Usyk Sun Sep 26 2021, 08:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not a boxing expert but why don't fighters behind on points going into the last couple of rounds throw caution to the wind and just go for it?

Last night AJ closed the fight boxing like he was miles ahead on points. I wanted to see windmill punches.

When Rocky was down in his fight with Ivan Drago he just let the punches go, even though he left himself open to a big shot from his opponent. And, of course, he won.

15Usyk Empty Re: Usyk Sun Sep 26 2021, 11:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm wondering what Fury made of it. Reckon he fancied his chances against either of them but obviously he has some business of his own to attend to in a fortnight.

Of course with the Fury Wilder x3 thing generating massive income for both I'm wondering if Joshua deliberately threw the fight in order to try to set up his own "franchise" with Usyk? It may explain why he didn't do a Rocky in the last round Smile

16Usyk Empty Re: Usyk Sun Sep 26 2021, 14:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did anyone see the Hatton Jnr fight? What a travesty.

17Usyk Empty Re: Usyk Mon Sep 27 2021, 08:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott was spot on and yes Hatton was very very lucky to get that result!

I hope the lad Callum Smith knocked out is ok, i've never seen a reaction like that before, his legs just started shaking uncontrollably.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]