Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The lack of fitness training.

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The lack of fitness training. Empty The lack of fitness training. Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:01 am

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It has been stressed by certain players in the last few days, that training has become much more strenuous, and before it was much of an easy touch, well its good to know the primadonnas are having to work for their money and not about the outcome of a table tennis tournament

2The lack of fitness training. Empty Re: The lack of fitness training. Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:35 am

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

MartinBWFC wrote:It has been stressed by certain players in the last few days, that training has become much more strenuous, and before it was much of an easy touch, well its good to know the primadonnas are having to work for their money and not about the outcome of a table tennis tournament

Queue lots of pulled Hamstrings and the like now...

I've always said coyles management style is more based around playing table tennis and darts than actual football.

3The lack of fitness training. Empty Re: The lack of fitness training. Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:00 am

I know a chap on the coaching staff. Just days before Coyle got the push he told me training had got later and later but finished at the same time it always had. Players that turned up late were mocked rather than disciplined.

Coyle had to go.

4The lack of fitness training. Empty Re: The lack of fitness training. Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 am

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am glad that someone has raised the issue about a lack of fitness. It's something I picked up on some time ago. The players just don't look fit enough. Hopefully Jimmy will have them doing some academy drills. Let's see if there is a noticeable improvement come Saturday.

5The lack of fitness training. Empty Re: The lack of fitness training. Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:12 am

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'm not sure what Phillips is like when it comes to training but I can't imagine Sammy lee going easy on the players in training. Maybe it was one of the reasons PG wanted to move Lee up to a more senior role under coyle because of the training routines.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum