Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy new year

+3
boltonbonce
wanderlust
okocha
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy new year Empty Happy new year Sat Jan 01 2022, 10:13

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Just to wish everyone a happy, healthy new year.....and to hope that we can all continue to enjoy interesting/fun-filled topics and discussion without acrimony, sneering or attempts to belittle fellow Wanderers fans.
A more friendly environment might encourage new members to join!

2Happy new year Empty Re: Happy new year Sat Jan 01 2022, 10:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Just to wish everyone a happy, healthy new year.....and to hope that we can all continue to enjoy interesting/fun-filled topics and discussion without acrimony, sneering or attempts to belittle fellow Wanderers fans.
Totally agree. I don't agree with White but at least we can discuss our differences without acrimony or intentionally misquoting or claiming that the other person said something they didn't in order to big ourselves up and long may it continue.
Happy New Year to everyone. Hoping it's better than 2021 but TBH I'm not that optimistic about it as you can probably tell Smile

3Happy new year Empty Re: Happy new year Sat Jan 01 2022, 10:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Just to wish everyone a happy, healthy new year.....and to hope that we can all continue to enjoy interesting/fun-filled topics and discussion without acrimony, sneering or attempts to belittle fellow Wanderers fans.
Good luck with that my friend. Happy new year 1f600 
Let's hope we all have a great year.
And for those still at it on the Brexit thread,

Life can only be understood backwards;

But it must be lived forwards.  

Soren Kierkegaard.

4Happy new year Empty Re: Happy new year Sat Jan 01 2022, 10:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Good luck with that my friend. Happy new year 1f600 
Let's hope we all have a great year.
And for those still at it on the Brexit thread,

Life can only be understood backwards;

But it must be lived forwards.  

Soren Kierkegaard.
...and yet we chose to go backwards. Having put the crown back on to pint pots (why?) Boris is now talking of allowing traders to sell stuff in pounds and ounces again.
Just off to root around in the attic to check my supply of groats to shop with. Smile

5Happy new year Empty Re: Happy new year Sat Jan 01 2022, 11:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Totally agree. I don't agree with White but at least we can discuss our differences without acrimony or intentionally misquoting or claiming that the other person said something they didn't in order to big ourselves up and long may it continue.
Happy New Year to everyone. Hoping it's better than 2021 but TBH I'm not that optimistic about it as you can probably tell Smile

Hahahaha!!!

It's the internet ffs!

I don't hate anyone, I'm not acrimonious (you're the obviously bitter and twisted poster on here with your obsessive hate of everything Tory), you did post that you voted for Brexit (others on here KNOW you did too) and I don't need to misquote you or anyone else - more often than not I'll even link to what was actually said!

As for 'big myself up' what a laugh that is!!!

If bigging myself up is calling out fake news, hatred and lies then that's what I must be doing then because that's all I do on here.

And if people don't like it, then I'll just laugh at them for either being too stupid to believe what they have read on social media to be true and/or because they don't like to be seen to be proved wrong (tell us again how Johnson has got control of the press!!!).

God help some of you if you behave in the real world as you act on here!

Other than that...

Happy New Year to you all!!!

6Happy new year Empty Re: Happy new year Sat Jan 01 2022, 12:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy New Year to all nutters! I celebrated with a couple of large glasses of Jura last night.

A quiet night in obviously with Mrs Pig having Covid.

7Happy new year Empty Re: Happy new year Sat Jan 01 2022, 12:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Hahahaha!!!

It's the internet ffs!

I don't hate anyone, I'm not acrimonious (you're the obviously bitter and twisted poster on here with your obsessive hate of everything Tory), you did post that you voted for Brexit (others on here KNOW you did too) and I don't need to misquote you or anyone else - more often than not I'll even link to what was actually said!

If bigging myself up is calling out fake news, hatred and lies then that's what I must be doing then because that's all I do on here.

And if people don't like it, then I'll just laugh at them for either being too stupid to believe what they have read on social media to be true and/or because they don't like to be seen to be proved wrong (tell us again how Johnson has got control of the press!!!).

Other than that...

God, I love Nuts. Even a Happy New Year thread turns into a barney.

Bring on 2022. Laughing

8Happy new year Empty Re: Happy new year Sat Jan 01 2022, 13:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Hahahaha!!!

It's the internet ffs!

Other than that...

God, I love Nuts. Even a Happy New Year thread turns into a barney.

Bring on 2022. Laughing

Very Happy

Well what did anyone expect with the opening post aimed solely at me and posted by what I've stated to be a fake account in the past - and who continues to take little digs like this at every occasion they can (strange how someone who claims to be a 10 year trained and experienced Manager of Stress practitioner continues to be stressed all the time about little old me on a tiny football forum - don't you think?) and the first poster to respond is the bloke with blatant and obvious personal issues about the Tory party and everything they do (and seemingly have ever done - Thatcher resigned in 1990 - thirty-one years ago ffs - yet he still bangs on about her!) and clearly tells lies so as not to be seen to be wrong about anything (such as voting for Brexit!), who I laugh at for being so barmy about it all and who has turned in to someone who is permanently bitter, twisted and angry.

I'm dealing with wums and headcases but they keep me amused.

Shame others don't see the fun rather than somehow believe I'm the psycho nutcase in all of this.

Each to their own though.

I'll keep laughing, life is too short to do anything other.

Well isn't it...?

9Happy new year Empty Re: Happy new year Sat Jan 01 2022, 14:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy New Year everyone! :drinks: :party:

10Happy new year Empty Re: Happy new year Sat Jan 01 2022, 14:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My new year was ruined after McDonalds forgot to include the triple chocolate cookie with my drive thru order. I was seething.

I have written a letter of complaint to Trevor McDonald.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum