Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TEAM NEWS: Ian Evatt gives update on Isgrove and Kachunga return dates

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TEAM NEWS: Ian Evatt gives update on Isgrove and Kachunga return dates  13380955

Wanderers boss Ian Evatt is expecting to have Elias Kachunga and Lloyd Isgrove back in contention by “the middle of next month”.

The pair are both back training on grass as they continue their respective recoveries from long-term injuries.

Evatt also confirmed that the Whites have no new injury concerns ahead of Tuesday night’s clash with Lincoln.

“They’re improving every day. I would think by the middle of next month they will be ready to go,” said the Bolton boss.

“And obviously Kieran (Lee) should be back by the end of the month. All of a sudden, it’s a bit of a headache.

“But there have been times this season where I’ve been scratching around and wanting a headache and not being able to have one. I’m pleased with where the squad is at, we just need to try to make sure we keep the in one piece.

“We’ve had an awful injury record in the first half of the season and then since we’ve brought in the new recruits, everyone seems to be coming back fit.

“It’s just the way it’s happened for us, we’re in a pretty good place, we’re really pleased with what’s happening. I think there’s loads more to come, but for now we’re in a good vein of form.”

Evatt is looking forward to having the pair back available and insists they are keen to get back on the pitch.

He added: “Their attitudes are fantastic, the way they work and conduct themselves is excellent. I’m really pleased.

“They want to be a part of it, they can see how exciting it is, the good players we’ve brought to the club and how we’re playing at the moment.

“They want to be involved and we want to have them back.”

Source

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum