Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matt Le Tissier the new David Icke?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Matt Le Tissier the new David Icke? Empty Matt Le Tissier the new David Icke? Wed Apr 06 2022, 15:03

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Looks as though Le Tissier must have headed that ball once to often...!

Matt Le Tissier 'steps aside' from ambassador role at Southampton

Matt Le Tissier says he has "stepped aside" from his role as ambassador at former club Southampton.

The former midfielder said he took the step to "separate the work I believe in from my relationship with the club."

On Tuesday, he deleted a tweet suggesting media manipulation in the reporting on the war in Ukraine.

"My views are my own and always have been, and it's important to take this step today to avoid any confusion," Le Tissier wrote on Twitter.

"I will always remain a fan and supporter of everything Saints. I can, however, see that due to recent events it's important to separate the work I believe in from my relationship with the club."

After deleting the tweet about the war in Ukraine, the 53-year-old said it was because people were "missing the point" and insisted he did not advocate war "in any way shape or form."

Matt Le Tissier the new David Icke? FPlfnYhWYAcIcoV?format=jpg&name=large

In recent years the former England international has become known for having outspoken views, including on the media and the Covid-19 pandemic, but speaking to the Telegraph in February he rejected suggestions he was a conspiracy theorist.

Matt Le Tissier exclusive: 'My Soccer Saturday mates call me a Covid conspiracy theorist – I'm really not'
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/02/09/matt-le-tissier-exclusive-soccer-saturday-mates-call-covid-conspiracy/

Le Tissier, who was appointed club ambassador in January 2019, is Southampton's second all-time top scorer after scoring 209 goals in 540 games between 1986 and 2002.

After retiring from playing he became a TV pundit and worked as a panellist on Sky Sports' Soccer Saturday programme until August 2020.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61009245

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Too much time on his hands since he got the boot from Soccer Saturday by the looks  Rolling Eyes

If he's suggesting the atrocities in Bucha are fake then perhaps he needs to be taken there to see the dead bodies littering the streets for himself.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A massive bellend.

I thought I'd struggle with the new Soccer Saturday line up but they've won me over to be honest, still enjoy the show when I'm being a shit fan.

The loss of Jeff Stelling at the end of the season will likely kill it though.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have a theory.....

Matt Le Tissier the new David Icke? 277773802_10228910301568975_8614454767312819933_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=wrhtJr43Th8AX-OzrB2&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:A massive bellend.

I thought I'd struggle with the new Soccer Saturday line up but they've won me over to be honest, still enjoy the show when I'm being a shit fan.

The loss of Jeff Stelling at the end of the season will likely kill it though.
He's staying at least another season Nat  Very Happy

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12576928/jeff-stelling-to-remain-as-host-of-soccer-saturday

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's good news. I'm surprised Sky didn't email me about it - they email about everything else.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

More from Mad Matt...

Southampton legend Matt Le Tissier claims Covid patients gasping for breath were 'actors', PCR tests 'were the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on mankind', images of destruction in Ukraine are 'falsified' and takes aim at Gary Lineker

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10767955/Matt-Le-Tissier-reveals-controversial-views-Covid-Ukraine-war.html

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Christ! He really has lost his marbles!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum