Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amadou Bakayoko looks ahead to Sheffield Wednesday clash

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amadou Bakayoko looks ahead to Sheffield Wednesday clash 13617754

Amadou Bakayoko is relishing tomorrow's clash with Sheffield Wednesday and insists Wanderers are heading in the right direction.

Bakayoko is expecting a tough test against the Owls but is determined to finish strongly in the final weeks of the campaign.

“I think we have shown throughout the season what we are capable of,” said the Bolton forward.

“There is still a lot to learn and a lot to go by but the way we play and the situations we have come up against in certain games, sometimes we have dealt with it well but you can see that there is still little bits to go. I think we will come good for sure.

“It is my best season for individual goals but I have had a lot of good seasons and gradually just building myself into where I want to be. But I have got a long way to go and long may this continue.

“Getting the wins in the last five games is important and just making sure that we finish as strong as possible is definitely key.

“I am definitely looking forward to (Sheffield Wednesday). Two good teams and we need to put up a good fight and make sure we start the run for the last five games with a win.”

The former Coventry man made his international debut for Sierra Leone last month and was on target in a 1-0 win against Liberia.

He added: "It was a good experience being out there, meeting some of the boys but I think the importance of the internationals really got to me once I arrived.

"Every single game really matters, no matter if it is friendlies, but it is a great feeling playing for your country and I am more than happy to be there.

“(Scoring) was an amazing feeling and I was asking around who the top goalscorers were for Sierra Leone. It is something that I want to go and achieve and God willing I can go and do that.

“I will hopefully be involved in the qualifying games coming up in June but I need to just keep myself fit throughout, end the season really well and go into that as strong as possible.”

Source

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sierra Leone coach is gobby....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum