Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Applaud a great goal by the opposition? Yes or no?

3 posters

Reply to topic

Should you applaud an opponents goal?

Applaud a great goal by the opposition? Yes or no?  Vote_lcap75%Applaud a great goal by the opposition? Yes or no?  Vote_rcap 75% [ 3 ]

Sluffy, finlaymcdanger, karlypants

Applaud a great goal by the opposition? Yes or no?  Vote_lcap25%Applaud a great goal by the opposition? Yes or no?  Vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]

boltonbonce

Applaud a great goal by the opposition? Yes or no?  Vote_lcap0%Applaud a great goal by the opposition? Yes or no?  Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
4 posters

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Lots of people instinctively applauded the opening goal by Fleetwood yesterday. It seems to have divided opinion on twitter, with some saying it's weird and others thinking it's better for the sport.

Is it right or wrong? Or does it depend on the circumstances?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Of course you appreciate the good things done by others - not just in football but life in general.

You need to come off social media if such natural basic human behaviour is being questioned and undermined and it is now somehow confusing you a to what the right and wrong thing to be doing.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Sluffy wrote:Of course you appreciate the good things done by others - not just in football but life in general.

You need to come off social media if such natural basic human behaviour is being questioned and undermined and it is now somehow confusing you a to what the right and wrong thing to be doing.

Don't worry. I wasn't confused. I wasn't asking advice. I was asking how people feel...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll accept it's a good goal, but only in my head. I'll show no outward appreciation. I'll simply sit seething and blame poor defending. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum