Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Stadium Sponsors - and another name change....

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Auntie Sharon's been busy again and it looks like we're close to signing up a new stadium sponsor, so it's goodbye Unibol. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wondering who it will be?

I'm going with the vegan option......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Carrs Pasty Stadium. Count me in!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It better not be the BooHoo stadium, that would get the piss taken out of it everywhere

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone..?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Germoloids Stadium. We'd all get a free cushion.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have a winner!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

..or maybe not...

...wipe the smile off their faeces Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't be any worse than Izal. My grandparents used nothing else.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can never see any of the pictures Lusty posts when i'm at work so no idea what's going on  Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I can never see any of the pictures Lusty posts when i'm at work so no idea what's going on  Very Happy
Special treat for when you get home then Smile

Basically it's gorgeous naked ladies spread across the bonnet of  Ferrari advertising whipped cream.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Special treat for when you get home then Smile

Basically it's gorgeous naked ladies spread across the bonnet of  Ferrari advertising whipped cream.
Marvellous, can't wait to get home then  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Marvellous, can't wait to get home then  Very Happy
Don't believe him ,Norpig. It's Brucie in various states of undress. I'm hyperventilating.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Don't believe him ,Norpig. It's Brucie in various states of undress. I'm hyperventilating.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't worry, it's all in the best possible taste. Playing cards cover any naughty bits.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I have a request to Wanderlust - a genuine one.

I would be grateful if you would STOP using the EMBED feature for posting imagines and return to using the long standing IMAGE facility that we have.

The reason for this request is that there is a 'limiter' embedded on that feature which prevents images 'blasting' off our screens because they are so huge if you view the site on laptops/ipads etc (I've not looked to see if they do so as well on phones(?)).

The image feature will allow any image to be viewed as full size on request - so this is not an attempt to control or censor or anything else you may think.

The request is simply to continue and maintain the ease of viewing for our members and visitors who view the site.

Many thanks for your cooperation on this matter.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I have a request to Wanderlust - a genuine one.

I would be grateful if you would STOP using the EMBED feature for posting imagines and return to using the long standing IMAGE facility that we have.

The reason for this request is that there is a 'limiter' embedded on that feature which prevents images 'blasting' off our screens because they are so huge if you view the site on laptops/ipads etc (I've not looked to see if they do so as well on phones(?)).

The image feature will allow any image to be viewed as full size on request - so this is not an attempt to control or censor or anything else you may think.

The request is simply to continue and maintain the ease of viewing for our members and visitors who view the site.

Unless it's a picture of my own taking, for instance, a bit of memorabilia, I just use copy and paste.

Much simpler Lusty. I'm not sure that some people will be able to handle giant Brucie pictures. Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I use copy and paste too.

It can't be any simpler really can it???

..dunno..

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No problem.
The reason I started to do it this way is because using the image link, the images would disappear after a few days.
I don't know why - perhaps because it is hosted by an external source?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some of my pictures HAVE to disappear. Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:

No problem.
The reason I started to do it this way is because using the image link, the images would disappear after a few days.
I don't know why - perhaps because it is hosted by an external source?

Thank you.

I've no idea why your pictures disappear as no one else's seem to be?

I don't know if you are using a different method of posting images to the rest of us or not but all you need to do is as follows.

First make sure the 'Switch Editor Mode' the very last of the icons located at the top of the 'posting box' (which we all use to type our posts in) is OFF - meaning it has a 'grey' background to it as all the other icons have as well.

All you have to do then is to simply click 'copy' on the picture you want to display, then click 'paste' in here and it simply will appear (note however a few external sites won't let you copy their pictures)

To be honest it can hardly be any easier to do.

I can only imagine your previous pictures have disappeared due to something related to the site you have copied from as it has nothing to do with anything on here, otherwise you couldn't have posted them up in the first place.

Fwiw the 'Switch Editor box' is used when you want to copy text from elsewhere and stops all the changes in height and font that appears on here when you don't use the facility.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum