Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conor Bradley jumps for joy after scoring for Wanderers against Charlton

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Conor Bradley jumps for joy after scoring for Wanderers against Charlton  14862353

Conor Bradley had a hand in the first two Wanderers goal against Charlton… And in one case that was quite literally.

The Liverpool loanee admits Jack Iredale’s cross might have bounced off his thigh and on to his arm before nestling into the net to equalise on Saturday afternoon.

The incident entirely accidental, Bradley was more worried about partying with the Wanderers supporters who had hit the roof after his third goal of the campaign.

Asked if it had hit his arm, the Northern Ireland international said: “I think so… I’ll probably have to watch it again but to be honest I was away celebrating so quickly I didn’t really have time to think about it.

“Scoring for Bolton is unbelievable, I don’t care how it goes in.

“Hearing the roar of the fans when the ball goes in, it has been really good.”

Wanderers’ strikers have yet to score a league goal this season but Bradley has managed three, underlining the importance of the wing-back position in Ian Evatt’s style of play.

Bradley says the move was preconceived.

“Me and Jack speak about that all the time, if he has a chance to cross he wants me in at that back post, thankfully it landed for me and I tucked it away,” he added.

Bradley has hardly put a foot wrong since signing on loan for Wanderers and with Liverpool paying close attention to his progress, he was happy to be back on the winning side after league defeats against Sheffield Wednesday and Plymouth Argyle.

The wing-back followed up his goal by creating one for Kieran Lee just before half time and he was happy to see the Whites bounce back after an unexpected dip.

“The whole performance was a good,” he said. “We got the points and it was a good reaction from the boys to going a going down, getting two goals before half time so we’re all buzzing in there.

“Last week was difficult, three tough games and difficult results as well, but it was nice to get back winning ways and I think we’re definitely going back in the right direction.”

Source

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum