Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mark Clattenburg and Chelsea Fans

+5
aaron_bwfc
Sgt. Bash
jayjay23
chipbutty
doffcocker
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mark Clattenburg and Chelsea Fans  Empty Mark Clattenburg and Chelsea Fans Thu Nov 01 2012, 05:03

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Much as I feel Clattenburg is an all-round dick and am enjoying that he is potentially in a lot of shit, what I find most interesting about this drama is Chelsea fans' stance on the matter.

I don't recall a racism moral high ground on their part when it was John Terry dishing it out. In fact, they booed Anton Ferdinand simply for being on the receiving end, just like they booed Wayne Bridge simply for being a victim of Terry's infidelity.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Clattenburg was in charge of the Olympic football final and it's widely thought he will be the FAs rep. in the next World Cup (God knows why).

What will the FA do now? Terry was found not guilty in the courts but the FA at their own inquiry found him guilty.

They are very keen to get behind the anti-racist campaign. Will they support their man or will the players win the day?

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Why is it that Battenburg faces the sack but Terry gets a few games holiday?

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Because Terry is a professional football player.

Why do people prattle on about Muamba.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Chelsea fan showing his sophisticated side...

Mark Clattenburg and Chelsea Fans  Apparent-monkey-gesture-008

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Lt. Boon wrote:Chelsea fan showing his sophisticated side...

Mark Clattenburg and Chelsea Fans  Apparent-monkey-gesture-008

The same guy who has posted a picture of himsel in a mankini like borat......classy guy.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I actually witnessed a Bolton Fan doing this when we lost against Burnley...He quickly stopped though...

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The FA have declared today that Clattenburg has no case to answer. The Referees Association have demanded an apology from Chelsea.

Personally, I blame Rafa.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well I hope the FA learn from this and start recording all that is said between the match officials - without this how can they back themselves up. More of protection rather than offense!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Ref and his assistants are all 'miked up' and there are numerous microphone speakers dotted around the touchline. Chelsea should either put up or shut up. They have been found to be disingenuous with the truth. Once you make an allegation of this nature you simply have to back it up with evidence. Where is the evidence ? Clattenturd isn't my favourite Ref but Chelsea owe him a big apology.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thats the thing teh refs are mic'ed up and the are mic's around the pitch but nothing is actually recoded at this moment in time, so they are just pointless excet for conversation between the refs for certain decisions. This should change, to be fair.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's horrible that it's so easy for people to damage others' reputations so easily. Sure, Clattenburg has been cleared but he'll have this story hanging over him for a long time. I sympathise, despite intensely disliking him!

It's time these ponces were made to think twice before they cry wolf!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The FA used an expert to read John Terry's lips when he racially abused Ferdinand so one would think they would have spent the brass to do the same thing in the Clattenburg case?

Obi, Ramires and Mata are hardly experts on the subject of English dialogue.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A quick example, Player to Ref, ' Your'e a fucking cunt'

Explanation at Tribunal, ' It was a foot in front'.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:The FA have declared today that Clattenburg has no case to answer. The Referees Association have demanded an apology from Chelsea.

Personally, I blame Rafa.

Having just watched some of the news I almost threw the remote control through my TV when Mike Riley appeared with his smugly grin!

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

It appears that only one player (Ramires) thought he heard the alleged comment, and now people are questioning why Chelsea would even start the ball rolling from what one player "thought" he heard. I can see Chelsea getting a bit of shit for this if they don't make an official apology pretty soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum