Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kids given cocaine for Trick or Treat

+2
Sgt. Bash
BoltonTillIDie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kids given cocaine for Trick or Treat Empty Kids given cocaine for Trick or Treat Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:02 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It has been reported by Sky News that some kids in Greater Manchester were given wraps of cocaine for their trick or treats from a household in Oldham affraid

A man has been charged with possession of class A drugs after young trick or treaters were given bags of cocaine.

The primary school aged children had called at homes in Greater Manchester on Wednesday evening.

Police were contacted at around 7.50pm by the children's parents who say they had found wraps of cocaine among the children's haul when they returned home.

Snap bags containing white powder were taken to the police and examined where it was confirmed that the powder was cocaine.

Police say none of the children had ingested the drug.

Donald Junior Green, aged 23, of Mendip Close, Royton has been charged with possession of class A drugs and is due before Oldham Magistrates' Court on Friday.

A 21-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of possession of class A drugs and was later released without charge.

Superintendent Catherine Hankinson from Greater Manchester Police said: "The parents and police acted quickly when this report was made, in the interests of public safety.

"We understand this to be an isolated incident."

http://news.sky.com/story/1005836/trick-or-treat-children-were-given-cocaine

2Kids given cocaine for Trick or Treat Empty Re: Kids given cocaine for Trick or Treat Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

They asked for a trick or a treat....... They got a trick!

Seriously though, how did the parents immediately know it was wraps of cocaine? I think the old bill need to have a word with them too.

EDIT to add: 100th post! Woop Woop! :party:

3Kids given cocaine for Trick or Treat Empty Re: Kids given cocaine for Trick or Treat Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well it gives a new meaning as to 'smack' the children if they misbehave.

Great opening ton Lt, here's to your double century, may it come as quickly too.

4Kids given cocaine for Trick or Treat Empty Re: Kids given cocaine for Trick or Treat Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:09 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:Great opening ton Lt, here's to your double century, may it come as quickly too.

I have no life, so it probably will! :good:

5Kids given cocaine for Trick or Treat Empty Re: Kids given cocaine for Trick or Treat Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Dont get them round here, even if we did they cant get past the gates or the dogs.

6Kids given cocaine for Trick or Treat Empty Re: Kids given cocaine for Trick or Treat Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:49 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Dont get them round here, even if we did they cant get past the gates or the dogs.

Aw shucks AD, you're all heart! tongue

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Shit! I really regret mixing that sherbet up with my crack deals... Kids given cocaine for Trick or Treat 74357915

in all seriousness though... I hope the bastard who has been arrested for this gets bummed in prison...

Whats the world coming to, a drug dealer giving away cocaine for nothing.

I'll be doing all my trick or treating in Oldham next year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum