Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Date confirmed for Wanderers' Papa Johns Trophy tie against Barrow

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Date confirmed for Wanderers' Papa Johns Trophy tie against Barrow 16054456

Wanderers’ Papa Johns Trophy last 32 tie against Barrow will take place at the UniBol on Tuesday, November 22 (KO 7:45pm), the club has confirmed.

The match sees Whites boss Ian Evatt come up against his former club, who he guided to promotion from the National League in 2020.

He left Holker Street the following summer to take up the vacant managerial position at Bolton following Keith Hill's departure.

Wanderers were guaranteed a home tie after finishing top of Group B following wins against Crewe Alexandra and Leeds United Under-21s.

They also drew against Tranmere Rovers in the group stage but missed out on a bonus point after losing on penalties.

The competition remains regionalised at this stage, with separate sections for northern and southern teams.

Evatt’s men reached the last 16 in last season’s competition, missing out on a place in the quarter-final following a late 1-0 defeat at Hartlepool.

Tickets are now on sale to season ticket holders and club members, and are priced at £10 for adults and £5 for over-65s and under-18s.

Supporters can purchase their tickets online or via the ticket office phone lines on 01204 328888. Online orders can be printed at home or downloaded as digital tickets.

Only the Nat Lofthouse (East) Stand lower tier will be open for the fixture depending on demand, and no cash turnstiles will be in operation on the night.

Anyone planning to attend who will require wheelchair access or disability seating should contact the ticket office directly.

Source

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Wow cant wait to miss this one, mever miss any home games but i make an exception for this crop of sh--.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Absolutely ridiculous tournament, surely clubs are losing money every time they have to play at home.

It really should be scrapped*.

*Obviously if we ever get to the final I'll be there with my 'no 1 fan' badge on.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm washing my hair that night.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'm washing my hair that night.

I'm guessing the hair on your balls Norpig? Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

I'm guessing the hair on your balls Norpig? Very Happy
Razz

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Once again a serious thread turns into a chat about Norpig's hairy balls.

I've thrown the meatballs Eric's just cooked in the bin.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Once again a serious thread turns into a chat about Norpig's hairy balls.

I've thrown the meatballs Eric's just cooked in the bin.

Laughing Laughing

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its true there are more hairs on my balls than my head  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum