Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man of the Match - Cardiff

+2
bwfc71
Sluffy
6 posters

Reply to topic

Who was your super white hero today?

Man of the Match - Cardiff Vote_lcap14%Man of the Match - Cardiff Vote_rcap 14% [ 3 ]
Man of the Match - Cardiff Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match - Cardiff Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match - Cardiff Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match - Cardiff Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match - Cardiff Vote_lcap5%Man of the Match - Cardiff Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match - Cardiff Vote_lcap5%Man of the Match - Cardiff Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match - Cardiff Vote_lcap19%Man of the Match - Cardiff Vote_rcap 19% [ 4 ]
Man of the Match - Cardiff Vote_lcap10%Man of the Match - Cardiff Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Man of the Match - Cardiff Vote_lcap47%Man of the Match - Cardiff Vote_rcap 47% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Man of the Match - Cardiff Empty Man of the Match - Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 23:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

What was the score today Martin?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well will super sub Petrov win your vote today - or would it be Ngog, or did his sending off spoil it for you?

How abbout Dougie for his team selection, tactics and subs or maybe Bogdan who let in the pea roller - ok it won't be Bogdan.

Who will you be voting for though?

Only one vote - so make it count!

2Man of the Match - Cardiff Empty Re: Man of the Match - Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 23:17

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Pity can't use 2 votes as I would have chosen DF and his tactical nouse, but I did choose Ngog as he showed that he can play, can makes goals and can even score - and can get penalties from nothing!!!!

Ngog's first yellow was pathetic as it was just a clash between players and no foul was committed (even Cardiff fans said that, who were watching it in the bar!!!) but the second yellow was definite and with some refs it could have been a red! But that didn't spoil what he did for us in that 30 minute spell.

Petrov was goo, it seems all he needed were coaches and a manager who knew how to play him properly - something which Coyle couldn't do!

3Man of the Match - Cardiff Empty Re: Man of the Match - Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 23:20

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Mark davies for me

4Man of the Match - Cardiff Empty Re: Man of the Match - Cardiff Sun Nov 04 2012, 00:52

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Lee for me, looked like he was near back to his old self in parts of the game.

Can't argue with Ngog getting votes though, he was top class when he came on...and before he went off.

5Man of the Match - Cardiff Empty Re: Man of the Match - Cardiff Sun Nov 04 2012, 10:40

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

bwfc71 wrote:Pity can't use 2 votes as I would have chosen DF and his tactical nouse, but I did choose Ngog as he showed that he can play, can makes goals and can even score - and can get penalties from nothing!!!!

Ngog's first yellow was pathetic as it was just a clash between players and no foul was committed (even Cardiff fans said that, who were watching it in the bar!!!) but the second yellow was definite and with some refs it could have been a red! But that didn't spoil what he did for us in that 30 minute spell.

Petrov was goo, it seems all he needed were coaches and a manager who knew how to play him properly - something which Coyle couldn't do!

Completely agree.

6Man of the Match - Cardiff Empty Re: Man of the Match - Cardiff Sun Nov 04 2012, 11:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I went for Ngog because given the licence to shoot and actually play as a striker he looks a different player. It could be argued that Freedman and Lawrence gave him that freedom, but I'd expect a new manager to do that anyway just to find out what the players can do best.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum