Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats the funniest thing anyone ever said to you.

+5
jayjay23
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
Sgt. Bash
Angry Dad
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Mine has to be,(what are you doing in this office)its a long story.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Liverpool will win the Premier League!

Laughed my arse off for hours :rofl:

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

'Liverpool are a massive club'. Brendan ' Blarney ' Rodgers. ( It wasn't actually said to me but I saw it on Being Liverpool).

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Mine has to be,(what are you doing in this office)its a long story.

What were you doing in the office? Did you make David Brent an offer that he couldn't refuse ?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Mine has to be,(what are you doing in this office)its a long story.

What were you doing in the office? Did you make David Brent an offer that he couldn't refuse ?
Nothing sinister RT, my wife was in the docs waiting room with my two year old son and i called in to drop off her key,s that she forgot and my boy looked at me real thoughtful and said ,what are you doing in this office. It just seemed so funny and i cracked up in the waiting room, just one of those moments you allway's remember.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's getting past my bedtime now but I can recall when my son was about seven and I came across a funny situation and his comment left me completely mortified. As soon as I got in the house I couldn't stop pissing myself. I'll explain more tomorrow but it reminded me of the saying about out of the mouth of babes.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My eight year old daughter asking why my mums dog was trying to get a piggy back.

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

An ex gf of mine thought that the "language buttons" in a telephone box would actually mean that the person using the phone would have their voice translated if they chose another language.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Someone once told me they'd fingered their cousin at their grandads funeral. Brilliant stuff.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's normal procedure that during the match the stewards tuck in next to the wall at the top of each stairway.

On Tuesday night the orange-jacketed joker nearest to me decided he'd watch the game while leaning against the railings at the front, thereby blocking my view of half the pitch.

After five minutes trying to attract his attention by whistling, shouting and waving like some kind of demented air traffic controller I got up and politely informed him of my inability to partake visually of the wondrous entertainment as it unfolded dramatically on the grass below. (bearing in mind I've been sitting in the same seat every game for the last 12 years without any problem).

His solution to the dilemma (and this is the funny bit): "Why don't you go and sit somewhere else?"

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I had a similar discussion with a steward at Arsenal a few years ago. I wasn't very polite though and ended up telling him to fucking move. NOW!. He went and got a copper and came back. I explained the problem to the copper who then told the steward to move. Which everyone, including the other stewards, found quite funny.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Someone once told me they'd fingered their cousin at their grandads funeral. Brilliant stuff.

That was about as funny as it can get on a forum. Great days.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Someone once told me they'd fingered their cousin at their grandads funeral. Brilliant stuff.

That was about as funny as it can get on a forum. Great days.
It did run for a while.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum