Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you ever seen somebody drop dead right in front of you.

+6
Keegan
WhiteBic
MartinBWFC
Alf Hooker
Bernard Dennis Park
Angry Dad
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

This youth in an amusement arcade dead before he hit the floor, the speed of it was shocking. He never knew what hit him, he just ceased to exist while still standing, that quick.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've seen someone drop dead at Burnden Park in the early 80's. Another time when I was in hospital I was chatting away to the guy in the next bed. He was laughing and joking one minute and then just closed his eyes and died. You never know when your times gonna be up.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I called at this house once i was helping someone with a big box he had to take, i went and rang the bell, it was a full glazed frosted front door,the guy came to the door slowly then he fell against the glass and his face slid all the way down his nose flat against the glass his head finished up staring through the frosted glass. i went back to the bloke i was helping and said dont bother he's dead, he said fuck off, i'm not joking i said go see , he came back and said it dont look good does it you sure he's dead, he's dead i said i heard his death rattle, that spoilt his fucking day as he'd laid out big money on the item in the box and that was all he was really bothered about. He muttered cant trust any fucker these day's on the drive back, i'd like to think he was in shock but i doubt it.

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

Angry Dad wrote:This youth in an amusement arcade dead before he hit the floor, the speed of it was shocking. He never knew what hit him, he just ceased to exist while still standing, that quick.

If and when you've gotta go - this'll do for me.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Tommy Cooper.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Fabice Muamba... technically

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I saw someone die recently - his death may have had something to do with the bullets fired at him from close range though. Does that count?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Angry Dad wrote:I called at this house once i was helping someone with a big box he had to take, i went and rang the bell, it was a full glazed frosted front door,the guy came to the door slowly then he fell against the glass and his face slid all the way down his nose flat against the glass his head finished up staring through the frosted glass. i went back to the bloke i was helping and said dont bother he's dead, he said fuck off, i'm not joking i said go see , he came back and said it dont look good does it you sure he's dead, he's dead i said i heard his death rattle, that spoilt his fucking day as he'd laid out big money on the item in the box and that was all he was really bothered about. He muttered cant trust any fucker these day's on the drive back, i'd like to think he was in shock but i doubt it.

What? So you just drove off?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Biggie wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I called at this house once i was helping someone with a big box he had to take, i went and rang the bell, it was a full glazed frosted front door,the guy came to the door slowly then he fell against the glass and his face slid all the way down his nose flat against the glass his head finished up staring through the frosted glass. i went back to the bloke i was helping and said dont bother he's dead, he said fuck off, i'm not joking i said go see , he came back and said it dont look good does it you sure he's dead, he's dead i said i heard his death rattle, that spoilt his fucking day as he'd laid out big money on the item in the box and that was all he was really bothered about. He muttered cant trust any fucker these day's on the drive back, i'd like to think he was in shock but i doubt it.

What? So you just drove off?
No called it in annon, you dont need that shit.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Did you not think about kicking the door in and giving him cpr?

LW23

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

in a pub comeing out the toilets held the door open for a old man . he just dropped dead on my foot

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, I wouldn't like to see it either...

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Did you not think about kicking the door in and giving him cpr?
No he was somewhere in his eighties and he was dead, his eyes were open and stuff was comming out of his mouth. It was all over the door glass.

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

my wife did on our hols this year

I was otherwise engaged

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum