Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well done Nigel

+3
Hip Priest
Norpig
Whitesince63
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well done Nigel Empty Well done Nigel Tue Jun 27 2023, 19:10

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Brilliant, well done to Nigel Farage and GB News for winning awards at the TRIC Awards today. The MSM did everything they could to prevent GB and Farage winning and boy did they let them know it, all those luvvies getting their nose shoved out. This was voted for by the people for once and showed big time that more and more people are moving to Chanel’s like GB and Talk and away from the politically biased and inward looking channels like Sly, BBC and ITV. Long may it continue as the main channels continue to dig their own graves by ignoring true public opinion. 🤗

2Well done Nigel Empty Re: Well done Nigel Tue Jun 27 2023, 21:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a surprise you watch GBeebies, a sham of a channel  Rolling Eyes

As for politically biased, GBeebies is just a Tory channel, most of the presenters are still sitting Tory MP's

3Well done Nigel Empty Re: Well done Nigel Tue Jun 27 2023, 22:15

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:What a surprise you watch GBeebies, a sham of a channel  Rolling Eyes

As for politically biased, GBeebies is just a Tory channel, most of the presenters are still sitting Tory MP's
Well viewing figures suggest I’m far from the only one moving across Norpig but you stick with the same old selective crap offered by your leftie mates at the Beeb and Sly whilst the majority of us watch a balanced debate where both sides are aired.

4Well done Nigel Empty Re: Well done Nigel Wed Jun 28 2023, 01:20

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

When you have presenters like Mad Nads Dorries, 30p Lee Anderson, Mike Graham, Jeremy Kyle, Rees-Mogg and the dreadful Dan Woodentop you can be sure you are guaranteed unbiased, quality news reporting.

I myself occasionally watch those channels but only because I can't believe how jaw droppingly hateful and biased they are. Your political views are much further to the right than I thought W63 if you are serious in your assertions that this sort of stuff is balanced and unbiased.

Funny thing is though, we are forced to endure all their gratuitous hand wringing and whinging when the likes of Gary Lineker or Ben Elton offer up an opinion different to theirs. Or best of all they all decided it was a complete stitch up when Johnson eventually got banged to rights for his many crimes.  Very Happy

Last edited by Hip Priest on Wed Jun 28 2023, 01:35; edited 1 time in total

5Well done Nigel Empty Re: Well done Nigel Wed Jun 28 2023, 01:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I watched GB news for at least 5 minutes once but I thought it a bit tasteless when "Thought for the Day" was read from Mein Kampf.

6Well done Nigel Empty Re: Well done Nigel Wed Jun 28 2023, 01:37

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:I watched GB news for at least 5 minutes once but I thought it a bit tasteless when "Thought for the Day" was read from Mein Kampf.

Very Happy

7Well done Nigel Empty Re: Well done Nigel Wed Jun 28 2023, 05:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

GB and Fox News are my go to channels for comedy.
GB is particularly hilarious, stocked as it is with BBC remnants, MP's past and present, or, in the case of Ann Widdecombe, someone dead from the neck up.
Last week one of the presenters dressed up as a cat, in order to illustrate a story. It's like Blue Peter for arseholes.

8Well done Nigel Empty Re: Well done Nigel Wed Jun 28 2023, 06:26

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:GB and Fox News are my go to channels for comedy.
GB is particularly hilarious, stocked as it is with BBC remnants, MP's past and present, or, in the case of Ann Widdecombe, someone dead from the neck up.
Last week one of the presenters dressed up as a cat, in order to illustrate a story. It's like Blue Peter for arseholes.
Don't you like having a bit of a change from the whining, whinging, wearisome wokerati wallies that have taken over just about everything else, Boncey?

9Well done Nigel Empty Re: Well done Nigel Wed Jun 28 2023, 06:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Don't you like having a bit of a change from the whining, whinging, wearisome wokerati wallies that have taken over just about everything else, Boncey?
That's why I watch it on a fairly regular basis. It's hilarious.
David Starkey? Comedy gold.
Sebastian Gorka? Fascist comedy gold.
Calvin Robinson? Bonkers vicar comedy gold.
The list is long so I won't go on.
I'll tune in later to see if Dan Wooten has another hissy fit about the 'wokerati' or Harry and Meghan. Always gets me through a bag of popcorn.

10Well done Nigel Empty Re: Well done Nigel Wed Jun 28 2023, 07:17

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
That's why I watch it on a fairly regular basis. It's hilarious.
David Starkey? Comedy gold.
Sebastian Gorka? Fascist comedy gold.
Calvin Robinson? Bonkers vicar comedy gold.
The list is long so I won't go on.
I'll tune in later to see if Dan Wooten has another hissy fit about the 'wokerati' or Harry and Meghan. Always gets me through a bag of popcorn.
Pleased you aren't wasting your time, Boncey, but could I recommend The Thin Blue Line to you as an alternative. Granted there's no Harry and Meghan to enrich the narrative but there's lots of other stuff of contemporary interest. Here are a few samples:

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/the_thin_blue_line/quotes/

11Well done Nigel Empty Re: Well done Nigel Wed Jun 28 2023, 07:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Pleased you aren't wasting your time, Boncey, but could I recommend The Thin Blue Line to you as an alternative. Granted there's no Harry and Meghan to enrich the narrative but there's lots of other stuff of contemporary interest. Here are a few samples:

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/the_thin_blue_line/quotes/
Love TBL. Grim in particular.

12Well done Nigel Empty Re: Well done Nigel Wed Jun 28 2023, 19:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Talktv is better than GB news but they're both pretty awful. 

I don't get why people are so high and mighty about it. On one side you have channel 4 and CNN MSNBC etc and on the other you have fox news Australia and GB news. 

All media now is activist media and nothing else.  There is no real journalism anymore.

13Well done Nigel Empty Re: Well done Nigel Thu Jun 29 2023, 07:35

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Talktv is better than GB news but they're both pretty awful. 

I don't get why people are so high and mighty about it. On one side you have channel 4 and CNN MSNBC etc and on the other you have fox news Australia and GB news. 

All media now is activist media and nothing else.  There is no real journalism anymore.
High and mighty, hoity toity, arty farty, sun-dried tomaty, curry party, fannying around wokerati. Grim ain't it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum