Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton target Kane Wilson signs

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton target Kane Wilson signs Empty Bolton target Kane Wilson signs Mon Jul 10 2023, 23:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

...for Derby County!

DEFENDER WILSON JOINS DERBY AS SUMMER SIGNING NUMBER SEVEN

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wilson, 23, has joined the Rams after an undisclosed agreement was reached with Sky Bet Championship side Bristol City.

The right-sider, who was named as League Two’s Player of the Season in the 2021/22 campaign whilst with Forest Green Rovers, has penned a two-year deal which will run to the summer of 2025.

Wilson can play at full-back or further forward in the wing-back position and has recorded 200 appearances in club football to date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Bolton target Kane Wilson signs Empty Re: Bolton target Kane Wilson signs Tue Jul 11 2023, 13:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Derby are a big club. Not going to be easy battling against the likes of them for players.

3Bolton target Kane Wilson signs Empty Re: Bolton target Kane Wilson signs Tue Jul 11 2023, 16:19

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Derby and Pompey in the top 2 spots for me right now. We’re going to need to strengthen much more to compete their ambition.

4Bolton target Kane Wilson signs Empty Re: Bolton target Kane Wilson signs Tue Jul 11 2023, 16:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At the moment we aren't as strong as last year so unless Evatt pulls some rabbits out of the hat i can't see how we are going to be pushing for automatic promotion.

5Bolton target Kane Wilson signs Empty Re: Bolton target Kane Wilson signs Tue Jul 11 2023, 19:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The loans will come later after the big boys assess their talent in pre season. 

Were relying on scraps.

6Bolton target Kane Wilson signs Empty Re: Bolton target Kane Wilson signs Wed Jul 12 2023, 08:50

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think to be fair this deals been on the table for a while as Knights gone the other way to Bristol so I’m not sure whether this makes Derby stronger or weaker and if it was already being discussed maybe that’s why Wilson and Bristol were stalling on the move here? Fees for both are undisclosed so maybe it was really a swop? It seemed strange for the move here to break down so quickly with various excuses being touted but maybe Evatt didn’t get the right impression from the player during discussions and if so I’m glad we didn’t get him in the end.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum