Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers fans to vote on next year's home & away kit

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers fans to vote on next year's home & away kit 17092193

Wanderers have given supporters the chance to vote on next season’s home and away kit.

For the second year in a row the club has presented six designs for the fans, who can give their feedback online via the official website with the most popular design put into manufacture by kit partners Macron.

Somewhat controversially, the home options include no plain white design, which has caused a stir among the early commenters on social media.

“Whilst retaining our unmistakable white and navy identity, we’ve moved away from the pared back look of recent seasons to shirts that make a statement” said a message on bwfc.co.uk.

Wanderers chief executive Neil Hart said: “As part of last year’s survey, we asked the question, ‘Should fans choose the kit from now on?’ - and 88 per cent voted yes!

“Therefore, by popular demand, we are delighted to bring this exciting initiative back for another year.

“We’re asking all those connected to the Club to check out the concepts, rate the kits and help us make this vital decision for next season.

“My thanks goes to the Bolton Wanderers Supporters’ Trust for their input, to Macron for their continued support and to the brilliant team at Social Asking for their work putting the survey together.

“We look forward to sharing the results next summer.”

Vote here: https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/pick-our-kits-202425

Source

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not keen on any of the home shirts, need to be a mainly white shirt for me.

The red away shirt is causing controversy on twitter, im guessing with younger fans. We've had lots of red away shirts in the past, the best ones being the red Umbro one from the late 70's and the red Normid one. They keep mentioning not wanting to look like Manure.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Not keen on any of the home shirts, need to be a mainly white shirt for me.

The red away shirt is causing controversy on twitter, im guessing with younger fans. We've had lots of red away shirts in the past, the best ones being the red Umbro one from the late 70's and the red Normid one. They keep mentioning not wanting to look like Manure.

I do like a lot of the old kits as if they truly meant something. Not like the shit churned out every season just to make money.

red-kit

Last edited by karlypants on Thu Aug 10 2023, 10:50; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we choose any off the top row, I'm leaving the country.
So I'm sure you'll all vote for one of them. Mad

They have to be a joke. Please tell me they're a joke.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The purple is ghastly Bonce.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Best shirt ever!

Bolton Wanderers fans to vote on next year's home & away kit 460309346.jpg.0

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If i had to pick a home shirt it would be the third one but as i said it needs to be mainly white, The first one looks like the kits we had a few years ago just with the added blue band across the chest.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:If i had to pick a home shirt it would be the third one but as i said it needs to be mainly white, The first one looks like the kits we had a few years ago just with the added blue band across the chest.
Yes, the bra shirt. I can't stand any shirt with a single stripe, be it down, across or diagonal.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Always liked this from the early 90's...

Bolton Wanderers fans to vote on next year's home & away kit 1990-93-bolton-matchwinner-thi-50040-1

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Yes, the bra shirt. I can't stand any shirt with a single stripe, be it down, across or diagonal.
This is my favourite. Pre sponsorship. Plain, simple.
And if it's good enough for God, it's good enough for me.

Bolton Wanderers fans to vote on next year's home & away kit ?type=responsive-gallery

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
This is my favourite. Pre sponsorship. Plain, simple.
And if it's good enough for God, it's good enough for me.

Bolton Wanderers fans to vote on next year's home & away kit ?type=responsive-gallery

They have a retro section on the BWFC shop where they sell one similar to this.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Always liked this from the early 90's...

Bolton Wanderers fans to vote on next year's home & away kit 1990-93-bolton-matchwinner-thi-50040-1
a good one, always liked this one as well

Bolton Wanderers fans to vote on next year's home & away kit EInwbVCWoAEDn6G?format=jpg&name=small

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just bought the black away shirt for my niece's lad. Even with the season ticket discount it's eye watering.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We’ll I don’t really like any of them but if I was forced I’d go for No3 white with the blue stripe down but why mess with things, we’ve always been white shirts and blue shorts, it’s our signature so why feel the need to change it? Just add a plain white to those 6 and it would win in a landslide.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum