Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worlds Best Goal Ever? + Zlatan scores 4 against sorry England!

+7
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
inf
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
11 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Anybody bothered?

We are in front 2-1 at the moment.

Edit by Biggie - see post 12 for goal. England lost 4-2 in last 10 mins after leading 2-1.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm more bothered that after 95 years as a mod you still can't put threads in the right section.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

4-2 to Sweden, all four scored by Ibrahimovich.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Inf should be pleased because Sweden have played some decent stuff. Zlatan is unstoppable at the moment.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm more bothered that after 95 years as a mod you still can't put threads in the right section.

Which part of the forum would you like me to post this thread - the one described as "Non football chat" perhaps?

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I'm impressed. Zlatan all 4 goals, he's unstoppable! The last goal was nice! Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm more bothered that after 95 years as a mod you still can't put threads in the right section.

Which part of the forum would you like me to post this thread - the one described as "Non football chat" perhaps?

He does have a point!!! :tongue2:

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Personally I post bwfc related stuff in bwfc part and non bwfc (including other football) in the wandering minds part.

I think the description for wandering minds should be changed to non bwfc

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Awesome 4th from zlatan but does anyone else think he's arrogant cunt. Certainly isn't world class.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he's a great player and even the mrs thought the 4th goal was awesome and She's not a football fan

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He was class tonight. No excuses. We were outplayed.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Good player but you have to question Joe Hart on the last 2 goals, the free kick was terrible goalkeeping.

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I didnt watch it. Lost interest in england a while back. Just checked the result.

Dog shit

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who was that centre-half who ran around like a headless chicken?

Bolton Nuts

Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Personally I post bwfc related stuff in bwfc part and non bwfc (including other football) in the wandering minds part.

I think the description for wandering minds should be changed to non bwfc

This is how I have always seen it. I still think Wandering minds is confusing though because it sounds like it should be related to Wanderers.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wandering Minds was a pun and was intended to imply Wanderers fans going "off-topic" i.e. not about BWFC.

Enjoyed that last goal as following the poor header and the obvious danger you could see what he was trying to do from the second Ibra turned and he executed it perfectly. Arrogant sod - reminds me of Cantona.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The name "Wandering Minds" suggests minds wandering from one random topic to another. Zlatan is a world-class forward. He could grace the first 11 of any top team right now. That last goal was just insane - you have to be supremely confident to try a shot like that because you will look like a right cnut if it doesn't come off as you hoped.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum