Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QPR - Mark Hughes Sacked! Redknapp to take charge.

+8
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
Sgt. Bash
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reported on the news today that QPR Big Cheese Tony Fernandez is flying into Heathrow today for showdown talks with Mark Hughes. The favourite for the job is none other than Harry Redknapp.

It's also been reported that Abramovich is not happy with RDM and is looking to offer Pepe Guacamole a chance to leave New York and take over at Chelsea.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:

It's also been reported that Abramovich is not happy with RDM and is looking to offer Pepe Guacamole a chance to leave New York and take over at Chelsea.

This wouldn't surprise me, if di mateo hadn't won the champions league then he would never have even been looked at for the chelsea job.

I always thought that once he started to struggle at chelsea the russian would soon get shut.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Roman is a cunt...

Made his money in the KGB back in Russia 'dark days' nicking land (that strangely enough, had oil under it) from other people.

I'm surprised any Chelsea ex-mangers have not 'disappeared' yet...

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I am quite pleased that QPR is struggling. I always associate their end-of-season celebrations with our relegation - as unreasonable as that may be. I would like it if we swapped leagues for next season, their rich backers pulled out, the mercenaries left and Hughes' cat died - just for good measure.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to Sky Sports News QPR have given Hughes the red card.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"Ahhh it's a triffic job, big big club, big time, top top fans"

Said Redknapp.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

QPR have terminated the contract of manager Mark Hughes following a miserable start to the season.

The 49-year-old Welshman only narrowly avoided relegation after taking over from Neil Warnock in January and has fallen foul of his employers having spent heavily over the summer and failing to secure a Premier League win this term.

His dismissal leaves Harry Redknapp,QPR - Mark Hughes Sacked! Redknapp to take charge. - Page 2 Spacer who revealed he was in talks over taking charge of the Ukraine international side earlier this week, a clear favourite to take the Loftus Road hot-seat.

A QPR statement read: "The board of directors wish to thank Mark for his commitment, hard work and dedication in his ten months in charge

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8273592/QPR-have-terminated-the-contract-of-manager-Mark-Hughes-following-a-disastrous-start-to-the-season

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sky Sports understands Harry Redknapp has agreed a deal to succeed Mark Hughes as Queens Park Rangers manager.

Hughes was sacked as Rangers boss on Friday morning with the club rooted to the bottom of the table and without a win in the Premier League this term.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8273686/Sky-Sports-understands-Harry-Redknapp-has-agreed-QPR-deal-to-succeed-Mark-Hughes

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nahh UR JOOOKING!

Laughing

They moved fast!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I still wish them nothing but relegation.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Top 10 now.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If they do finish in the top 10 then full credit to Harry. I hope Fernandez has a big wallet ready for January.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He's a jammy fucker redknapp how much money does he need.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Absolutely no way they will go down now, no fucking way whatsoever.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If he can bring in a couple of decent defenders in and a goal scorer hmmm let's say Defoe for example then he will keep them up.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

1) They are now firmly on the road to future administration, points deduction and relegation. We just have to wait. Portsmouth Mk II

2) Southampton thought Redknapp would save them from the drop in 2005, didn't work out for them! (Granted Harry had less time at St Mary's to save them, but still, QPR *could* go down this season!)

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whichever way you cut it, saving QPR from relegation is a tall order for any manager.

Lt. Boon wrote:1) They are now firmly on the road to future administration, points deduction and relegation. We just have to wait. Portsmouth Mk II

Can't agree with this, they're part owned by the Mittal family and the other part Tony Fernandes, very rich men. They won't be going bust.

That said I'm with you in hoping they go down, I'm bitter from last year and whenever I hear their fans on phone ins I think they sound like a deluded bunch of idiots.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Why should we good and true Northeners give a rat's about what happen's to those London pillocks.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Redknapp will want to spend a whole heap of monies - but I guess they wont care as long as they stay in the Barclays Premier League.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum