Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Macclesfield 2-2 Bolton

+7
BWFCinPhila
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
jayjay23
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Macclesfield 2-2 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Macclesfield 2-2 Bolton Sat Jan 07 2012, 20:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why did we revert back to a 4-4-2 for this game after the 4-5-1 against Everton ? It was a cracking cup tie but if Coyle hadn't brought Davies and Ngog on for Pratley and Davies then we would have lost. No game for Tuncay yet again!

22Macclesfield 2-2 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Macclesfield 2-2 Bolton Sun Jan 08 2012, 12:14

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Over the 90 minutes Macclesfield were the better side. Perhaps we should have won the game late on with Petrov and Klasnic coming close. It was a bad performance though and really isn't good enough. A replay is a game we could've done without.

23Macclesfield 2-2 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Macclesfield 2-2 Bolton Sun Jan 08 2012, 12:48

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Robinson is absolutely brutal to watch. Yesterday he was run like a rented mule by Daniel. I can appreciate his effort and work rate, but he's simply not skilled enough to even be a semi-regular defender on a Premiership level club.

If Knight is going to be the defensive leader after Cahill moves on, then he needs to start showing some more initiative and acting responsible. He looked disinterested.

I know this was intentionally not our best effort, but the overall lack of effort yesterday led to us now needing to run a replay. Would have been wiser to have invested the effort to take care of business the first time around or to have simply lost and focused on what matters most. Quite frankly any definitive result would have been preferable to a fookin replay.

This Cahill transfer is the 800 pound gorilla in the room. It needs to get done, and the squad needs to move on. It's been dragging on for too long.

24Macclesfield 2-2 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Macclesfield 2-2 Bolton Sun Jan 08 2012, 13:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFCinPhila wrote:Robinson is absolutely brutal to watch. Yesterday he was run like a rented mule by Daniel

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

25Macclesfield 2-2 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Macclesfield 2-2 Bolton Sun Jan 08 2012, 15:47

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The attitude of our players was embarrassing. They thought they merely needed a turn up and Coyle's to blame for failing to breathe the appropriate mentality into them.

I don't blame him for leaving the likes of MDavies, N'Gog, Muamba and Ricketts out as it would be just our luck for them to get injured. What I don't understand is how Tuncay can't even get a chance in a game like that. Coyle may do himself a favour if he came out and explained just what the deal is with the guy as his treatment of him doesn't make sense.

Do we think the Macc centre halves who were probably looking forward to a good battle with the famous Kevin Davies went home slightly disappointed?

26Macclesfield 2-2 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Macclesfield 2-2 Bolton Sun Jan 08 2012, 15:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

What I don't understand is how Tuncay can't even get a chance in a game like that. Coyle may do himself a favour if he came out and explained just what the deal is with the guy as his treatment of him doesn't make sense.

Tuncay has been bloody useless, if he's just as useless in training it's no surprise Coyle doesn't pick him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum