Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you a secret Conservative?

+4
Ten Bobsworth
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
okocha
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Are you a secret Conservative? Tue Feb 06 2024, 17:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's been a good day for having a laugh today, at least for me anyway!

It started off by seeing that Wanderlust had posted some made up bollocks on another site, where he was quickly pulled up about it.  True to form he made up some lies to try to wriggle out of admitting he'd got it wrong - nothing ever changes there.

Next we had...

Kwasi Kwarteng to stand down as an MP
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-68214536

The mini-budget of September 2022 included £45bn of tax cuts and was followed by market turmoil, a fall in the value of the pound and rises in the cost of UK government borrowing and mortgage rates.

And to top it off, his best friend forever Liz, threw him under the bus to try and save her own neck...and failed!

I wonder why he saved his announcement specifically for today?

The reason why and more news of Liz later!!!

Next along was this -

Donald Trump does not have presidential immunity, US court rules
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68026175

The judge presiding over the trial had already rejected this argument in December. Judge Tanya Chutkan wrote at the time that the presidency "does not confer a lifelong 'get-out-of-jail-free' pass".

At the hearing, the judges - two Democratic appointees and one Republican appointee - were sceptical of the former president's argument.

One, Judge Florence Pan, suggested that immunity would allow a president to sell state secrets or order the assassination of a political rival without being concerned about criminal prosecution.

And now we have Liz with her 'Popular Conservative' group - or PopCon as its been labelled...

Truss’s PopCon group splinters on launch but attacks Sunak’s policies

Just two of four MPs billed to speak present as launch event amounts to evisceration [it means disembowelment] of PM’s government
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/feb/06/popular-conservatism-has-splintered-but-is-united-in-criticism-of-sunaks-policies

The bit I highlight below is specifically for W63 in that for ages I've been telling him that he's been gobbling up the right-wing Libertarian ideology that he's been fed - and which he seems to be constantly in denial about?

Many Tory MPs on the right of the party decided to stay away. “I’m not sure what space this is meant to fill,” one MP said privately. “The Conservative Growth Group already advocates libertarian economics. The Common Sense Conservatives talk about cultural issues.”

Liz Truss targets 'secret Tories' with new campaign
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68218299

Liz Truss is back. The former prime minister has launched a campaign to "galvanize" Britain's "secret Conservatives" and fight back against the "left wing extremists" she claims have taken over Britain's institutions.

We get what we deserve as the saying goes...

2Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Fri Feb 23 2024, 01:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Totally bonkers Truss is at it again - this time in America...

Conservatives need a bigger bazooka, Truss tells US right-wing event

Conservatives in both the US and UK need a "bigger bazooka" to fight the left, former Prime Minister Liz Truss has told an event in Washington DC.

"Unless conservatives become more active in speaking out... Western civilisation is doomed," Ms Truss said.

She was speaking at the biggest annual gathering of conservatives in the US.

Ms Truss was speaking at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), hosted by the American Conservative Union, which runs for four days until Saturday.

The grassroots gathering is one of the leading events on the conservative political calendar, and has been transformed in recent years into a heavily pro-Donald Trump affair, a reflection of his takeover of the Republican Party.

Other speakers this week include Nigel Farage, the presidents of El Salvador and Argentina, and Mr Trump himself on Saturday.

During her 20-minute speech Ms Truss sought to attack the establishment in the UK and US.

"The West has been run by the Left for too long and it's been a complete disaster," she said.

"In Britain we are one of the few countries that still have a conservative government."

Despite that, she said conservatives had to "challenge the system itself", saying: "It's not even enough to get the position of power that you need to deliver those policies because conservatives are now operating in a hostile environment... we essentially need a bigger bazooka in order to be able to deliver."

And she accused people on the left of the politics of "weaponising our court system" and "pushing their woke agenda through our schools".

During her 45 days in office Ms Truss was remembered for announcing a series of economic measures widely blamed for reducing the value of the pound and panicking financial markets.

She addressed her short tenure as prime minister during the speech, saying she had "faced the most almighty backlash for those conservative policies I tried to put in place".

She said: "From the usual suspects in the corporate world, but also from people who were meant to work for the government. The OBR, the Bank of England.

"And even President Biden intervened to have a go at my policies. Can you imagine being attacked on your economic policies by the inventor of Bidenomics?" she said to laughter.

The US president's vast package of subsidies and tax breaks for industry has been dubbed "Bidenomics".

The Liberal Democrats labelled some of Ms Truss' statements "bizarre conspiracy theories" unfit for British politics.

"This Conservative Party love-in for right-wing American politics is like watching a slow-moving car crash," said the party's deputy leader, Daisy Cooper.

She called for her to be stripped of the allowance she currently receives for being a former prime minister. The Public Duty Costs Allowance received by all former prime ministers is currently set at £115,000.

"Liz Truss was never fit to be prime minister and certainly is not fit to be given a six-figure allowance of taxpayers' money," said Ms Cooper.

Ms Truss did not disclose whom she would be backing in the race to be the Republican candidate for this year's US election, but she said: "Of course we need a Republican back in the White House. We need it desperately."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68376802

3Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Fri Feb 23 2024, 12:35

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Are you a secret Conservative? CS143338_preview

4Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Fri Feb 23 2024, 13:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keep the noise down up there. I'm trying to watch Bargain Hunt.

Are you a secret Conservative? Hitting-ceiling-with-broomstick-Friends

5Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Fri Feb 23 2024, 13:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Christ Bob you must live an extremely dull life if you are always tucked up in bed by 2:00am...

Rolling Eyes

6Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Sat Feb 24 2024, 01:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Liz Truss, completely unhinged, with Steve Bannon (former Donald Trump's right hand man), both completely out of touch with reality...

(on USA's version of GB News...)

Steve Bannon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bannon

He was involved, amongst other things, with the Cambridge Analytica data scandal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook%E2%80%93Cambridge_Analytica_data_scandal

And W63 voted for Truss to be Prime Minister and still thinks she is the bees knees of Tory common sense...

Rolling Eyes

7Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Sat Feb 24 2024, 08:07

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yawn 🥱

8Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Sat Feb 24 2024, 08:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone who would appear on screen with Bannon has serious judgement issues.

9Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Sat Feb 24 2024, 12:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

10Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Sat Feb 24 2024, 14:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:Yawn 🥱

I found this further video really interesting, Truss went all the way to America to speak to what is in effect a major Trump rally, to preach a Trump narrative, which she herself started to implement with her mini budget economics, to Trump supporters, yet refuses repeatedly to endorse Trump???

I wonder what her thinking is?

11Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Sat Feb 24 2024, 15:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

AND in the same vein of Libertarian (Trumpist) lunacy AND from W63's only window on the world - GB News...

Lee Anderson told GB News "Islamists" had "got control" of the mayor of London.

Sadiq Khan has described remarks by the former Tory deputy chairman as "pouring fuel on the fire of anti-Muslim hatred".

Lee Anderson told GB News "Islamists" had "got control" of the mayor of London.

His words, which follow pro-Palestinian protests outside Parliament, have been condemned by some Conservatives.

But Mr Khan criticised Rishi Sunak and his Cabinet for what he called a "deafening silence".

On Friday, Mr Anderson told GB News: "I don't actually believe that the Islamists have got control of our country, but what I do believe is they've got control of Khan and they've got control of London… He's actually given our capital city away to his mates."

The Ashfield MP's remarks prompted criticism from Labour and some Conservatives - including former chancellor Sir Sajid Javid who reposted the video of Mr Anderson making the comments and wrote "a ridiculous thing to say".

In response, Mr Khan described Mr Anderson's comments as "Islamophobic, anti-Muslim and racist".

"These comments pour fuel on the fire of anti-Muslim hatred," Mr Khan said.

"I'm afraid the deafening silence from Rishi Sunak and from the Cabinet is condoning this racism and confirms to many people across the country there is a hierarchy when it comes to racism in this country.

"I am unclear why Rishi Sunak and members of his Cabinet aren't calling this out and condemning this."

Earlier on Saturday, Labour called for Mr Anderson to lose the party whip - which would essentially expel him from his party in Parliament.

Until January Mr Anderson served as one of the deputy chairmen of the Conservative Party, but he resigned so he could rebel against the government over the Rwanda vote.

His comments followed an article by former home secretary Suella Braverman in the Daily Telegraph, in which she said "the truth is that the Islamists, the extremists and the anti-Semites are in charge now".

A Tory source earlier told the BBC: "Lee was simply making the point that the mayor, in his capacity as police and crime commissioner for London, has abjectly failed to get a grip on the appalling Islamist marches we have seen in London recently."

But Neil Garratt, leader of Conservatives at City Hall, said he had "no shortage of criticisms of Mayor Khan" but added "he is not an Islamist, he is not in the pockets of Islamists, and I completely disagree with anyone who says otherwise".

Mohammed Amin, a former chair of the Conservative Muslim Forum who resigned after Boris Johnson became leader in 2019 and is now a Liberal Democrat, told the BBC politicians have a responsibility around the language they use and explained what kind of action he would expect to see from the Conservative Party.

"I would have expected the prime minister to take immediate action by denouncing the comments and calling Mr Anderson into Downing Street to explain himself," he said.

"If he failed to give a satisfactory explanation, then to consider removing the whip from him.

"That's the kind of action I would have expected David Cameron to take in the good old days, but sadly the Conservative Party has deteriorated very badly since then."

The BBC has approached Mr Anderson and the government for comment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68392026

Are you a secret Conservative? _115651730_breaking-promo-976

Lee Anderson: MP suspended from Tory party over criticism of London mayor
Published
1 minute ago

The former Tory deputy chairman has been suspended from the party after "refusing to apologise" for comments aimed at Sadiq Khan.

Lee Anderson told GB News on Friday "Islamists" had "got control" of the mayor of London.

Mr Khan described the remarks as "pouring fuel on the fire of anti-Muslim hatred".

Losing the Tory whip essentially expels Mr Anderson from his party in Parliament.

Pressure had been mounting on Rishi Sunak to take action over the comments from the Ashfield MP after Mr Khan criticised a "deafening silence" from the prime minister and his Cabinet.

Just over an hour after Mr Khan's criticism, a spokesperson for the Tory party's chief whip Simon Hart said: "Following his refusal to apologise for comments made yesterday, the chief whip has suspended the Conservative whip from Lee Anderson MP."

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68392621

12Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Sat Feb 24 2024, 19:05

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Another win for your Muslim mates Sluffy and more ammo for you to ignore the real issues so you can have another pop at those concerned about the decimation that’s happening to this country. Make no mistake the Muslim voice is on the march, especially in our major cities like London with constituencies having large immigrant populations, just as Anderson has indicated but until thicko’s like you see it I’m afraid it will be too late to do anything about it. Mock if you like but as your freedom of speech is eroded you’ll eventually regret it.

13Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Sat Feb 24 2024, 22:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:Another win for your Muslim mates Sluffy and more ammo for you to ignore the real issues so you can have another pop at those concerned about the decimation that’s happening to this country. Make no mistake the Muslim voice is on the march, especially in our major cities like London with constituencies having large immigrant populations, just as Anderson has indicated but until thicko’s like you see it I’m afraid it will be too late to do anything about it. Mock if you like but as your freedom of speech is eroded you’ll eventually regret it.

Yes, I do have quite a few Muslim mates, and I can say honestly and with my hand on my heart that NONE of them hold anything like the radical and extremist views that YOU have!

What on Earth are you raving about the 'decimation that's happening to this country'???

Decimation
noun

1. the killing or destruction of a large proportion of a group or species.
"our growing hunger for fish has resulted in the decimation of fish stocks"

HISTORICAL - the killing of one in every ten of a group of people as a punishment for the whole group (originally with reference to a mutinous Roman legion).

If any decimation takes place in this country, it's more likely to be done by right wing autocrats regimes - look at Russia and China for instance.

Fwiw, with the exception of Iran and Libya (and possible the Sahel countries that Russia now influences) all Muslim dominated countries appear to have democracies, hold regular elections and allow freedom of speech...

According to the Pew Research Center in 2010, there were 50 Muslim-majority countries.[16][17] Around 62% of the world's Muslims live in the Asia-Pacific region (from Turkey to Indonesia), with over one billion adherents.[18] The largest Muslim population in a country is in Indonesia, a country home to 12.7% of the world's Muslims, followed by Pakistan (11.1%), India (10.9%) and Bangladesh (9.2%).[8][19] About 20% of Muslims live in the Arab world.[20] In the Middle East, Iran and Turkey are the largest Muslim-majority countries, while Egypt and Nigeria in Africa have the same status

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country#Table

AND where are all these Muslims who are going to take over the country and take away our freedom of speech...

According to the 2021 United Kingdom census, Muslims in England and Wales numbered 3,868,133, or 6.5% of the population.

I live effectively in a London inner city area and take it from me, that it certainly isn't like the picture that the likes of Anderson is painting and gullible fools like you are believing!

I'm not extolling how wonderful Islam is, or anything like that (I don't believe in religion or a God) all I'm saying is that the majority of ANY religion, or colour, or ethnicity, are decent, peaceful and not here to harm anyone - but there are always a small minority that are - and I suggest that your belief in the right wing hatred pushed by the likes of Anderson make you more of a threat to a peaceful world than say the likes of my Pakistani mate Tahir, who works at the local hospital, or Ismet from Kosovo whose son is trying to become a fireman, will ever be.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom#:~:text=According%20to%20the%202021%20United,or%206.5%25%20of%20the%20population.

14Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Sun Feb 25 2024, 11:38

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sadly Sluffyyou still just don’t get it do you. I don’t know whether it’s just pure ignorance, a reluctance to see what’s happening or just pure stubbornness. You’ve been lucky as I have and probably most if not all of the contributors on here in that you’ve lived your life in the most tolerant and safest of country’s in the world but that’s all changing in front of you and you either can’t or won’t see it?

I have Muslim friends myself, in fact Muslim relatives since my niece married one and I’m not saying that all Muslims aren’t peaceful, stop putting your own interpretation onto what I said but they are far more influenced by their religion than we are. I’m not going to get into a discussion about that just to say that I’ve seen the destruction first hand in Rotherham. We’ve all heard of the grooming gangs problem and the drug running, both implemented by taxi drivers. There are NO non Muslim taxi drivers now in Rotherham. From a single town councillor in the Muslim Clifton district thanks to the mass importation of immigrants by successive Labour Councils over the last decade over half the wards now have Muslim councillors and consequently Rotherham Town Centre is now a ghost town and pretty much a no go centre for whites. 

Not one store of any note is left after Marks, Boots, Next and even Primark and Home Bargains moved out. Even the pubs closed. If that’s not destruction please tell me what it is and Rotherham’s not the only town where this has happened because myopics like you can’t see the threat. Next step a Muslim party with its own Muslim views and policies and then get ready. We’ve seen what sectarianism can do in N Ireland and if you don’t believe the same and much worse won’t happen here then more fool you. Don’t quote me the Muslim population percentages as you well know that’s growing exponentially year on year. You’re the Luddite Sluffy, you’re the ostrich with your head stuck in the sand and if you can’t accept what’s happening to our country then I have no words to describe you.

15Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Sun Feb 25 2024, 14:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Enoch Powell was ranting like you are and his famous speech 'Rivers of Blood' was made in 1968 - getting on for nearly SIXTY YEARS ago now - it never happened did it?

Did you know that...

In the aftermath of the speech, several polls suggested that 67 to 82 per cent of the UK population agreed with Powell's opinions

...so racism and the right wing 'fear' of the 'blackies' and their scaremongering to win votes is nothing new - just look at Trump and his 'build the wall' (that hasn't happened either!)

Muslim's are influenced by their religion, but then again you are influenced by your politics - both religion and politics are about control and power of the masses - they always have been - and how do religion and politics work, they work through fear - fear of God and eternal damnation in one case and fear of anything and everything your political party thinks will gain them your vote - in your case Islamophobia.

Town Centres have empty shops across the country, in rich areas as well as poor ones - the shops are closing not because of Muslim no go areas but because people now shop on-line from home - pubs are closing because it's far cheaper to buy booze from the local supermarket - it is a change in the way we live that causes all that not because the 'brothers' are sat smoking their weed in their rented BMW's whilst controlling the local town centres, you moron.

Yes crime is present everywhere but most of it is done by whites and Blacks (African-Caribbean) gangs - simply because there's more of them than (Asians) Muslims.

Look at the national crime statistics if you don't believe me...

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/61a897628fa8f50379269e1b/Ethnicity_and_the_CJS_2020_Infographic.pdf

And I've already informed you that there Muslims are only 6% of the population of this country, so how do you think they are going to take power in the country - by the ballot box, armed uprising - how???

You are just another ignorant, racist, right wing, old fool who believes in fear propaganda - and judge on what you see happening in your back garden and listen to what they say on GB News.

Yes, you might be right about Rotherham, I've never been there, but you are wrong when you think 'Rotherham's' are happening everywhere else - they aren't - but because the crackpots like Anderson and Braverman say they are - you believe then.

The facts simply don't support what you think.

16Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Sun Feb 25 2024, 14:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Enoch Powell was ranting like you are and his famous speech 'Rivers of Blood' was made in 1968 - getting on for nearly SIXTY YEARS ago now - it never happened did it?

Did you know that...

In the aftermath of the speech, several polls suggested that 67 to 82 per cent of the UK population agreed with Powell's opinions

...so racism and the right wing 'fear' of the 'blackies' and their scaremongering to win votes is nothing new - just look at Trump and his 'build the wall' (that hasn't happened either!)

Muslim's are influenced by their religion, but then again you are influenced by your politics - both religion and politics are about control and power of the masses - they always have been - and how do religion and politics work, they work through fear - fear of God and eternal damnation in one case and fear of anything and everything your political party thinks will gain them your vote - in your case Islamophobia.

Town Centres have empty shops across the country, in rich areas as well as poor ones - the shops are closing not because of Muslim no go areas but because people now shop on-line from home - pubs are closing because it's far cheaper to buy booze from the local supermarket - it is a change in the way we live that causes all that not because the 'brothers' are sat smoking their weed in their rented BMW's whilst controlling the local town centres, you moron.

Yes crime is present everywhere but most of it is done by whites and Blacks (African-Caribbean) gangs - simply because there's more of them than (Asians) Muslims.  

Look at the national crime statistics if you don't believe me...

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/61a897628fa8f50379269e1b/Ethnicity_and_the_CJS_2020_Infographic.pdf

And I've already informed you that there Muslims are only 6% of the population of this country, so how do you think they are going to take power in the country - by the ballot box, armed uprising - how???

You are just another ignorant, racist, right wing, old fool who believes in fear propaganda - and judge on what you see happening in your back garden and listen to what they say on GB News.

Yes, you might be right about Rotherham, I've never been there, but you are wrong when you think 'Rotherham's' are happening everywhere else - they aren't - but because the crackpots like Anderson and Braverman say they are - you believe then.

The facts simply don't support what you think.

Are you a secret Conservative? 90d25359a01f3e841b6f1b3ef54df924_w200 Razz

17Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Sun Feb 25 2024, 15:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Not sure which one of us you think is digging a hole for themselves - me or W63 - maybe even both of us perhaps but the fact remains that the country ISN'T controlled by Muslims, that we DO gave freedom of speech - and that includes allowing Muslim's to march and protest on what is happening in Palestine, and that Muslim criminality is only a fraction of all criminality, whilst Muslin's are only a fraction of the population of this country.

Anderson and Braverman are clearly being Islamophobic and deliberately stirring up racial hatred for people like W63 to swallow.

Anderson (and Braverman) have both been shown the door by their own party for what they've said - so it is even extremist views within the Tory party itself ffs!

18Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Sun Feb 25 2024, 16:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's you burying 63, and even making him dig his own grave. Razz

19Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 08:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

63's post was straight out of the Daily Fail playbook, shocking even for him  Shocked

20Are you a secret Conservative? Empty Re: Are you a secret Conservative? Mon Feb 26 2024, 15:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:That's you burying 63, and even making him dig his own grave. Razz

Thanks Bonce.

I was trying to open 63's eyes (and others) to how politics works rather than bury him.

It is all about power and control.

It has always been so but with the advent of social media 'alternate' news channels, it's become so much easier for 'influencers' to state outrageous untruth's  to feed the propaganda machine that stirs fear in people who simply don't understand that they are being manipulated.

I've highlighted this bit from a political correspondent analysis of why Anderson (who let's face it most of us (including W63) probably had never heard about three years ago and only became a MP in 2019, suddenly became Deputy Chairman of the Conservative Party - completely out of the blue!!!

Anderson, a former Labour Party member and one-time miner, got the job as deputy Tory chairman in the hope his brand of no-nonsense, controversy-courting, GB News-friendly approach to politics might help dig the Tories out of the electoral hole they're in.

Ben Wright
Political correspondent
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Wright_(journalist)

The Conservatives deliberately appointed him to give Anderson's gravitas (seriousness, importance) in order to extol his extreme views on a Tory centric news channel in an attempt to salvage their chances on the  forthcoming General Election.

Did you know Anderson was called out for his anti-Semitism as recently as 2019?

Anderson was one of three Conservative Party candidates investigated by the party over claims of antisemitism during the election campaign.[18] The investigation was opened on the grounds that he was an active member of a Facebook group in which other members supported Tommy Robinson and promoted George Soros conspiracy theories.[19][20] The results of the investigation were not made public, but Anderson later attended online training sessions by the Antisemitism Policy Trust charity to improve his understanding of antisemitism. He apologised for being a member of the group, and reported that he had left the group when the initial allegations were made.[21]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Anderson_(British_politician)

He's now Islamophobic.

..dunno..

Make your mind up Lee - you can't be both!!!

OR could it be that he was anti-Semitic in Labour (when that was how you got on there under Corbyn) and SUDDENLY became Islamophobic when he became a Tory (because Tories have always been so - see Enoch's 'Rivers of Blood speech from 60 years ago.

Don't people get it, he says and acts in whatever way his best for HIM to get noticed - he doesn't hold any values - he just changes his flag of convenience in order to benefit himself.

He's almost certainly is on his way to the Reform Party now - but less than two months ago he was the Deputy Chairman of the whole Conservative Party, remember?

That's how loyal he really is to his so called political belief's!!!

That's how politics is these days - just look at the Republican Party in America - and the playbook was brought over here with the likes of Truss, Raab, Braverman, etc, etc.

W63 (and thousands of others) WANT to believe the likes of Anderson, Truss, etc because it feeds their fear and hatred of things they perceive to be bad - in this instance the Muslims.

The world is turning into not such a nice place these days because of all this.

Regrettably I can't see this tide ever turning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum