Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nasty business in Rome.

+3
Copper Dragon
Michael Bolton
Reebok Trotter
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nasty business in Rome. Empty Nasty business in Rome. Thu Nov 22 2012, 18:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A number of Spurs fans were ambushed in a pub in Rome ahead of tonight's game against Lazio. A mob with masked faces armed with baseball bats and knives attacked the Spurs fans, one of whom was knifed and is now in critical condition in hospital.

It's not the first time the Italian fans have ambushed away fans in Rome. It's about time UEFA looked at banning Lazio from European football.

2Nasty business in Rome. Empty Re: Nasty business in Rome. Thu Nov 22 2012, 18:53

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I just can't believe this sort of thing. We are all football fans, we all share a love for the game, of course not everyone is going to support the same team, why attack someone just because they support a different team? They are just scum with shit for brains.

3Nasty business in Rome. Empty Re: Nasty business in Rome. Thu Nov 22 2012, 20:10

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The dirty greasy slimey spiked heeled bastards.

4Nasty business in Rome. Empty Re: Nasty business in Rome. Thu Nov 22 2012, 20:13

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Imagine if this happened over here. All our clubs would probably get banned from Europe again. Happens again and again in Italy though and quite a few other countries.

5Nasty business in Rome. Empty Re: Nasty business in Rome. Thu Nov 22 2012, 20:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lazio fans have had a bad reputation for years. I am surprised the local Polizei haven't cracked a few skulls.

6Nasty business in Rome. Empty Re: Nasty business in Rome. Thu Nov 22 2012, 20:20

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Apparently the police were there and left just as it kicked off. Middlesbrough said the same thing when they were attacked in Rome. The Ultras out there seem to tell the police what to do.

7Nasty business in Rome. Empty Re: Nasty business in Rome. Thu Nov 22 2012, 20:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whenever I hear the word ' Ultras ' I always think of Panty Liners and Tena Lady. They might be tough skulking round the streets of Rome but they were fucking useless during the war.

8Nasty business in Rome. Empty Re: Nasty business in Rome. Thu Nov 22 2012, 20:45

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

They're cunts who would shit themselves if it was equal numbers.

9Nasty business in Rome. Empty Re: Nasty business in Rome. Thu Nov 22 2012, 20:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's about time the mods stepped in and sorted Bernie's avatar.

10Nasty business in Rome. Empty Re: Nasty business in Rome. Thu Nov 22 2012, 20:56

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's about time the mods stepped in and sorted Bernie's avatar.

I hate you.

11Nasty business in Rome. Empty Re: Nasty business in Rome. Thu Nov 22 2012, 21:59

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

From what I heard they just didn't attack the Spurs fans but also quite a few tourists and some Yankee tourists got injured. this could actually lead to repercussions this time!!!

12Nasty business in Rome. Empty Re: Nasty business in Rome. Thu Nov 22 2012, 22:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

About time too!

13Nasty business in Rome. Empty Re: Nasty business in Rome. Thu Nov 22 2012, 23:18

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

100+ "Ultras" armed with knifes, baseball bats & iron bars vs. a handful of unarmed Spurs fans and some terrified tourists.

Ultras? More like ultra chicken shits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum