Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO

+9
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
LeedsWanderer
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Empty Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Thu Nov 22 2012, 19:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sounds immature to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sluffy on Thu Nov 22 2012, 19:37; edited 1 time in total

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that the right link it doesn't mention Sordell.

Or have i gone mad?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie doesn't think we need to bring anyone in. Has he seen the league table?

I'm starting dislike our Dougie.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Is that the right link it doesn't mention Sordell.

Or have i gone mad?

Sorry, fixed it now.

I'd put up the same link as I posted earlier about no more loanees coming in before tonight's deadline.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I cannot believe you linked me to Facebook without warning me. The mods should step in.

Homesick? I laughed out loud. He's in the same fucking country. He can still buy all the Holland's pies he wants in Bolton.

Imagine if a soldier refused to go out on patrol in Iraq because he was homesick.

Marvin, you are a ponce.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Fucking hell what a soft twat. He could be in Watford in a couple hours. It's not like he lives the other side of the world. I'm not impressed.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He must be on atleast 10k a week, pay me that and I'd move to outer mongolia.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Who would have thought anyone could miss watford, it's not exactly barbados.

I think we may see some more of Sordell in the coming weeks, the thing about getting him helping out in the community may help over come being home sick, which isn't a great exuse to hear if your a fan but lets face it people do get homesick it's not rare.

Could he not move some of his family up here?

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Fucking mummy's boy is missing his mummy, Fucking grow up Marvin and be a man and as for Freedman if Marvin is that good fucking play him and make him feel like he is wanted.

10Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Empty Re: Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Thu Nov 22 2012, 21:54

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's homesick...fair enough. If that's how he feels, that's how he feels. Is it affecting his working performance? I'm not sure DF implies that. I know ten months playing second fiddle to a 35 year old donkey won't have helped.

Watford might be no Monte Carlo, but he was wanted there.

11Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Empty Re: Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Thu Nov 22 2012, 21:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:He's homesick...fair enough. If that's how he feels, that's how he feels. Is it affecting his working performance? I'm not sure DF implies that. I know ten months playing second fiddle to a 35 year old donkey won't have helped.

This is a new low DC. Defend a ponce who doesn't want to play for Bolton while slagging off a BWFC legend.

I demand an apology.

12Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Empty Re: Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Thu Nov 22 2012, 21:58

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:He's homesick...fair enough. If that's how he feels, that's how he feels. Is it affecting his working performance? I'm not sure DF implies that. I know ten months playing second fiddle to a 35 year old donkey won't have helped.

This is a new low DC. Defend a ponce who doesn't want to play for Bolton while slagging off a BWFC legend.

I demand an apology.

Do you trust the mods will step in?

13Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Empty Re: Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Thu Nov 22 2012, 22:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

Top answer! :clap:

14Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Empty Re: Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Thu Nov 22 2012, 22:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

can you all stop stealing my catchphrases please

15Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Empty Re: Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Thu Nov 22 2012, 22:42

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you seething?

16Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Empty Re: Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Thu Nov 22 2012, 22:45

:agree:

17Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Empty Re: Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Thu Nov 22 2012, 23:08

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I can see why someone would miss Watford. Millions of European, American & Asian tourists visit Britains answer to Las Vegas every year!

Oh wait, Watfords that shithole north of London aint it!?

Man up Marvin!

18Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Empty Re: Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Thu Nov 22 2012, 23:18

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I think Cilla Black lives in Watford.

Can you imagine walking down the street with the possibility of turning the corner and being confronted by Cilla Black.

The prospect is truly frightening.

19Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Empty Re: Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Fri Nov 23 2012, 06:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:I think Cilla Black lives in Watford.

Can you imagine walking down the street with the possibility of turning the corner and being confronted by Cilla Black.

The prospect is truly frightening.

Surprise, surprise!

20Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Empty Re: Sordell home-sick OFFICIAL - VIDEO Fri Nov 23 2012, 07:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

I don't. My personal hell has been going on for nearly 12 months now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum