Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well I think it’s back on!

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well I think it’s back on! Empty Well I think it’s back on! Sat Mar 23 2024, 17:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The full time results are in…

Northampton 1-0 Derby

Carlisle 2-2 Stevenage

2Well I think it’s back on! Empty Re: Well I think it’s back on! Sat Mar 23 2024, 17:23

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

karlypants wrote:The full time results are in…

Northampton 1-0 Derby

Carlisle 2-2 Stevenage

....and Derby had a player sent off in the final minutes for an apparent head butt....= automatic 3 match ban if confirmed!

Results are so unpredictable, especially at this point in the season. Never write us off, chaps!

3Well I think it’s back on! Empty Re: Well I think it’s back on! Sat Mar 23 2024, 23:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A sliver of light appears at the end of the tunnel. Derby were poor today - suspect they were overconfident after last week - whereas the Cobblers were up for it. They had to do some heroic defending at times but were good on the counter, hit the post and were denied a cast iron penalty after Wilson handled in his own box.
Just hoping Derby drop points v Blackpool and/or Pompey - whilst we can't afford any more slip ups and need to win away at Posh. It's often said there are unpredictable results at the end of the season, so who knows what will happen?

4Well I think it’s back on! Empty Re: Well I think it’s back on! Sun Mar 24 2024, 09:58

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We need to keep an eye on the big picture. If the automatics are beyond us, then a third-place finish will set us up nicely for the playoffs. Doing it the hard way will still get us promoted. Derby has a potential hard game against Blackpool - of course it means nowt unless we win our game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum