Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackburn v Bolton.

+27
inf
Dunkels King
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
chipbutty
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Bolton Nuts
Hipster_Nebula
Lofty_Love
doffcocker
WhiteBic
Bernard Dennis Park
jayjay23
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
JonnyRandom
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Sgt. Bash
Culcheth_White
wanderlust
gloswhite
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

41Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 13:24

If Davies is out, move Eagles behind N'gog and bring Petrov in.

42Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 13:30

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If I had to pick the midfield/striker (if we stick to 4-5-1) without Davies it would have to be

Lee..........Spearing.......Andrews........Petrov

........................Eagles...................

..............Ngog...........

I'd be pretty pissed off if he dropped Ngog tomorrow night, the goal at brighton would have done his confidence no harm and to replace him with Davies would be a big blow for him IMO.

43Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 13:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

FAO Bolton Hater.....

If you don't win by 4-0, as you have predicted what are you going to do as a forfeit, or will you let Bolton Nuts decide what your forfeit will be?

44Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 13:48

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Less than 36 hours until the end of our season due to the fact we will have been slaughtered by the best team in the North West, in the Championship.

At least you are beginning to realize the truth of the matter.

45Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 14:32

bwfc71 wrote:FAO Bolton Hater.....

If you don't win by 4-0, as you have predicted what are you going to do as a forfeit, or will you let Bolton Nuts decide what your forfeit will be?

I'll pay for you to be forklifted out of your slum to hospital.

46Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 15:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Good. I'm sick of having to squeeze him in somewhere.

Given his recent comments, please reassure me you are not referring to BH.

I assume not as you alledgedly have a pulse.

47Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 16:31

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:FAO Bolton Hater.....

I'll pay for you to be forklifted out of your slum to hospital.

Unlike you, I don't need a forklift truck to be moved about!

And anyway my local hospital, Flevoland Zeikenhuis ALMERE, is only 5 minutes walk from my apartment (and it has and A&E departmennt!!!) - so I don't need any help over any of them!

48Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 16:54

bwfc71 wrote:

Unlike you, I don't need a forklift truck to be moved about!

And anyway my local hospital, Flevoland Zeikenhuis ALMERE, is only 5 minutes walk from my apartment (and it has and A&E departmennt!!!) - so I don't need any help over any of them!

You boring bastard.

49Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 16:56

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:Theres some deluded dickheads on this site. I can't wait to stick it up you on Wednesday.

ROVERS TILL I DIE!

I always said he liked a good cock...

50Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 17:00

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Serious question bwfc71, why do you always advertise your location on here, when you're more than likely the only Boltonian in Almere? If Bolton Hater is an axe murderer, hell bent on killing members of this site, he could find you with ease!

It okay to say "I'm from Bolton" as that wouldn't exactly narrow his search down. But Almere, I'd not admit my location if I was the only Boltonian in the village! Just saying!

51Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 17:19

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bogdan
Ricketts Mills Knight Warnock
Lee Butterfield Spearing Petrov
Eagles
Ngog

Sorted...?

Is it on TV?

52Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 17:20

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ps. Mavies is defo out through suspension...

53Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 17:31

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

jayjay23 wrote:Is it on TV?

Doubt it. Latics v Man City is on Sky tomorrow night.

54Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 17:34

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

jayjay23 wrote:Is it on TV?

Get to the game. It isn't far.

55Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 18:24

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

It bloody well is from Cheltenham Very Happy

56Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 19:21

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Roughly 3,200 away tickets have been sold for the game at Ewood Park tomorrow night.

57Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 19:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Roughly 3,200 away tickets have been sold for the game at Ewood Park tomorrow night.

Pitiful. We took 6,500 when we were last in the Championship.

58Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 19:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Roughly 3,200 away tickets have been sold for the game at Ewood Park tomorrow night.

The Darwen End Stand will be rocking.

59Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 20:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:Serious question bwfc71, why do you always advertise your location on here, when you're more than likely the only Boltonian in Almere? If Bolton Hater is an axe murderer, hell bent on killing members of this site, he could find you with ease!

It okay to say "I'm from Bolton" as that wouldn't exactly narrow his search down. But Almere, I'd not admit my location if I was the only Boltonian in the village! Just saying!

Lt, BWFC71 is an international man of mystery. He flits between, Almere, Amsterdam and Bolton like a Crane fly with heartburn. I doubt even Shin Beth could pin him down in one place long enough to carry out a wet mission. Suspect

60Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Tue Nov 27 2012, 22:49

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Lt. Boon wrote:Serious question bwfc71, why do you always advertise your location on here, when you're more than likely the only Boltonian in Almere? If Bolton Hater is an axe murderer, hell bent on killing members of this site, he could find you with ease!

Lt, BWFC71 is an international man of mystery. He flits between, Almere, Amsterdam and Bolton like a Crane fly with heartburn. I doubt even Shin Beth could pin him down in one place long enough to carry out a wet mission. Suspect

RT has got it in one. You never know where I will turn up next!

Actually, I have found out that there are a few Boltonians living in Almere - admittedly they say that they are Scum fans (so how can they be from Bolton????). But its like when I first moved over here, or when on holiday overseas, I keep on saying Bolton until it is drummed into their heads that there is more than either Manchester or Amsterdam - plus proud of where I come from and where I live!

Written in Hoorn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum