Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Doug Delusion...

+10
wanderlust
Reebok_Rebel
Barryjw
Lofty_Love
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
jayjay23
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The Doug Delusion... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doug Delusion... Thu Nov 29 2012, 11:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought Knight had an excellent game last night. I don't know what Dougie did or said to the team after the Brighton game but boy oh boy they played a helluva lot better.

22The Doug Delusion... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doug Delusion... Thu Nov 29 2012, 11:35

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Best performance of the season without a doubt.

The stewards were a bit relaxed last night, not sure if it was the same in all the away end but we we're all stood up with about 5 fans at the back near me not even in their seats, stood up on the steps. Very Happy

23The Doug Delusion... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doug Delusion... Thu Nov 29 2012, 12:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think any Wanderers fans sat down last night. We were right at the front just to the left of the goal and if you sat down you couldn't see the match. It was a great atmosphere with plenty of banter, just a bit sad to see it was only a crowd of just over 18,000. The main stand to our left was over half empty and the Blackburn fans seemed resigned to defeat. I think a lot of Blackburn fans have called it a day since the Venky takeover. A sad indictment for a club with a bigger fanbase than ours.

In the second half the Stewards had to call the cops because they found two Wanderers kids with bottles of lager right behind the goal. They weren't even in their teens!

24The Doug Delusion... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doug Delusion... Thu Nov 29 2012, 12:45

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I haven't sat down at an away game all season.

25The Doug Delusion... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doug Delusion... Thu Nov 29 2012, 12:51

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

"In the second half the Stewards had to call the cops because they found two Wanderers kids with bottles of lager right behind the goal. They weren't even in their teens!"

This is how Bolton Hater grooms the young away fans. It is a well known fact that he does this around Ewood.

26The Doug Delusion... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doug Delusion... Thu Nov 29 2012, 12:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No wonder he has been quiet on here today. His fiendish plan was nipped in the Bud. ( no pun intended )

27The Doug Delusion... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doug Delusion... Thu Nov 29 2012, 15:00

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I saw about 30 seconds of highlights last night on Fox Soccer and we looked more composed and comfortable than I can recall seeing us in quite some time. I intend to write a comprehensive article on the game based on the highlights. Freedman in!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

28The Doug Delusion... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doug Delusion... Thu Nov 29 2012, 18:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I saw about 30 seconds of highlights last night on Fox Soccer and we looked more composed and comfortable than I can recall seeing us in quite some time. I intend to write a comprehensive article on the game based on the highlights. Freedman in!

Go for it. just make sure you run it by our resident proof reader, Bernard before you submit it. :good:

29The Doug Delusion... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doug Delusion... Fri Nov 30 2012, 17:41

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Keegan wrote:I saw about 30 seconds of highlights last night on Fox Soccer and we looked more composed and comfortable than I can recall seeing us in quite some time. I intend to write a comprehensive article on the game based on the highlights. Freedman in!

I presume that was a joke. In which case. Good one!

30The Doug Delusion... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doug Delusion... Fri Nov 30 2012, 18:15

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I will give my honest opinion, as always, if he does write one. I expect it will be poor, as always, though.

31The Doug Delusion... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doug Delusion... Fri Nov 30 2012, 18:22

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

No joke - I just need to remove some of the longer words (7 letters or more) so that our Badly Delusional Posters will be able to read it.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

32The Doug Delusion... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doug Delusion... Fri Nov 30 2012, 20:20

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Use as many big words as you want. It'll never be a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious 'article'. It'll be poor. ITKFact.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum