Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Playoffs

+4
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
wanderlust
karlypants
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Mon May 06 2024, 14:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

22The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Wed May 08 2024, 16:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

TICKET INFORMATION | SKY BET LEAGUE ONE PLAY-OFF FINAL

Wanderers are pleased to confirm ticket information to supporters for the Sky Bet League One Play-Off Final at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 18th May, 2024 (KO 4.15pm).

Following our semi-final victory over Barnsley, Wanderers will face either Peterborough United or Oxford United in a bid to win this year’s Sky Bet League One Play-Off Final and gain promotion to the Sky Bet Championship.

Bolton Wanderers will be allocated 36,550 tickets for the East End of Wembley Stadium. Tickets will be sold from North Stand round to the South Stand as instructed by Wembley Stadium.

To ensure a speedy ticket buying process, supporters are advised to ensure they read all information below thoroughly as many questions are answered in the following text.

Due to the extremely short sales window ahead of the final, all tickets must be purchased online at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please note, tickets will not be available in person at the Toughsheet Community Stadium Ticket Office, or via the usual Ticket Office telephone number.

Print at Home & Digital tickets will only be available for the final.

A maximum of 6 tickets can be booked in one transaction providing the booker has all other individual client reference numbers in their network.

Subject to availability, tickets will be on sale via the phases below:

Phase One
2023/24 Season Ticket Holders

ON SALE (ONLINE ONLY) – Thursday 9th May at 12 Noon

Season ticket holders will be able to secure two tickets per client reference number during phase one. A maximum of six tickets can be booked in one transaction, providing the booker has all other individual Client Reference Numbers and surnames to hand or the rest of the party are already in their network.

Please click here for helpful instructions on how to add friends & family to your network

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Phase Two
2023/24 Season Ticket Holders and Official Club Members.

ON SALE (ONLINE ONLY) – Saturday 11th May at 10am

Season ticket holders & official club members will be able to purchase two tickets per client reference number during phase two. A maximum of six tickets can be booked in one transaction, providing the booker has all other individual Client Reference Numbers and surnames to hand or the rest of the party are already in their network.

Please click here for helpful instructions on how to add friends & family to your network

Please note, if season ticket holders buy a ticket in phase one and then purchase additional tickets in phase two, the seats WILL NOT be located together.

Phase Three
General Sale

ON SALE (ONLINE ONLY) – Monday 13th May at 10am

Subject to availability, supporters with a registered account on 7th May 2024 will be able to purchase a maximum of six tickets in one transaction, providing the booker has all other individual Customer Numbers and surnames to hand or the rest of the party are already in their network.

Please note, if season ticket holders or club members buy a ticket in phase one or two and then purchase additional tickets in phase three, the seats WILL NOT be located together.

Ticket Prices
Cat 1 - £86 Adults, £64.50 Young Adult, £43 Over 65, 16 & under

Cat 2 - £67 Adults, £50.25 Young Adult, £33.50 Over 65, 16 & under

Cat 3 - £59 Adults, £44.25 Young Adult, £29.50 Over 65, 16 & under

Cat 4 - £55 Adults, £41.25 Young Adult, £27.50 Over 65, 16 & under

Cat 5 - £41 Adults, £30.75 Young Adult, £20.50 Over 65, 16 & under

Cat 6 - £31 Adults, £23.25 Young Adult, £15.50 Over 65, 16 & under

The Young Adult concession is for those aged 17 – 21 years.

The price categories will be sold on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How To Buy
Tickets are available online via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Print at Home & Digital tickets will only be available for the final.

Supporters are advised that all tickets will be subject to a £2.50 per ticket booking fee and a £1.50 per transaction delivery fee.

Disabled Tickets
There are a number of Wheelchair and Ambulant Disabled tickets with accompanying Personal Assistant tickets available.

If you require access to these tickets, please email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with details of your client reference number and your contact telephone number. A member of Bolton Wanderers Ticket Office team will be in touch to discuss your booking.

Disability tickets are sold under the same priority periods of phases one to three. EFL regulations and Bolton Wanderers FC terms and conditions apply, including the availability of age-related concessions.

There are a number of seats which have step free access that are recommended for persons with mobility difficulties, which are positioned in Level 1, rows 31/32.

Please note, headsets and mini-induction loops need to be booked in advance. Please email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to book.

Official Coach Travel

Official Coach Travel is available priced at £55 for the return journey.

Please only make your Coach Travel arrangements after you have purchased your match ticket.

Coach travel is subject to availability and will be sold on a first come first served basis. Booking a space on the coach does not guarantee you a match ticket nor does it include a ticket within the price of your travel.

Coach seats must be booked online at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Coach departure will be staggered from 7.00am. The final coaches are estimated to depart at 9.00am.

Supporters who require accessible seats on the coach will need to contact Jacky Swift by emailing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or by calling 01204 673 663.

Important Information

Family Area – Wembley Stadium have designated approximately 1,700 seats (Blocks 105 to 108 in the East Side) as a Family Area for Bolton Wanderers supporters. Tickets in this area are only available to fans that are purchasing 16 and under tickets at a ratio of no more than 2 adult for 1 child, at a maximum of 4 children for every adult ticket.

Standing Area – Wembley Stadium has received approval for licensed standing areas as of the 2022-23 season. The standing area is located at the rear of the blocks 110 to 113 behind the goal on Level 1, incorporating around 867 seats. Please purchase tickets in the Standing Area if you wish to stand, as standing is not permitted in any other area of the Stadium.

Singing Area – Bolton Wanderers recommend fans who would like to sit in the designated singing area choose Blocks 111 & 112.

Booking Fees – There is a £2.50 per ticket booking fee for every ticket sold online.

Delivery Fees - £1.50 per transaction for Print at Home ticket delivery.

13 Years and Under – All children aged 13 years & under must be accompanied by a responsible adult.

Babies – Children under the age of 2 are not permitted access into the Stadium, including in hospitality areas. Children aged 2 years and over will be permitted entry with a valid match ticket.

Ground Regulations & Conditions of Issue Apply - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Crowd Flags & Musical Instruments – Any supporters wishing to take large flags* to Wembley Stadium must obtain permission. Please contact [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to request permission.

*Guests may bring a flag into the ground without permission from Wembley Stadium should the following guidelines be followed:

The flag is smaller than 250cm in size at the widest or longest point.
The flag does not have an attached flagpole.
In the case of an attached flagpole, it is made from wood or plastic only and is no longer than 1m in length and 1cm in diameter.
There is no advertising or commercial message on the flag and it is not a national flag, other than of the competing players.
The flag does not contain any abusive or defamatory language/messages.

Travel – Wembley Stadium is a public transport destination with limited on-site parking. The stadium is well served by national and local rail networks.

Car Parking – Parking for supporters and supporter coaches can be purchased via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Parking is subject to availability and may be subject to price increases on match day.

Blue Badge Parking at Wembley Stadium is available to purchase. Blue badge parking is subject to availability and may also be subject to price increases on match day.

Hospitality
Please email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to enquire about the below packages.

Diamond Package – £369pp / Under 11’s Junior Diamond package - £99pp

Reserved premium seating in Club Wembley
Access to Club Wembley hospitality lounge 3 hours pre kick off, half time and one-hour post-match
Three course buffet menu available pre kick-off
Inclusive beers, wines and soft drinks from doors, at half time and for one-hour post-match
Matchday souvenir programme

Private Boxes - limited availability - £429pp

Exclusive access to your own private facility from 3 hours prior to the game, and for an hour afterwards
Premium ticket directly outside your box on Level 3 or 4 of the stadium
Boxes available for 8, 12 or 20 people (subject to availability)
Superb pre-match dining experience
Complimentary bar including beer, wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee
Your own chef and host/hostess in attendance throughout
42” flat-screen TV
Souvenir programme for each guest

No Resale of Tickets – It is an offence under Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, for any unauthorised person to sell tickets.

23The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Wed May 08 2024, 22:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's Oxford.

24The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Wed May 08 2024, 22:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:It's Oxford.

I feel much happier that we are playing these in the final as opposed to Peterborough.

25The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Wed May 08 2024, 22:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Oxford 0-0 Bolton earlier this season (28/11/23)

Oxford denied table-topping Bolton a ninth straight win to give their new boss Des Buckingham a point in his first home game in charge, which ended goalless.

But Wanderers had the satisfaction of keeping a clean sheet for the seventh game in a row in league and cup games to equal a 123-year-old club record.

Oxford were hoping to give Buckingham a first win and bounce back from a surprise 2-0 defeat at lowly Cheltenham last Saturday.

They had skipper Elliott Moore back after suspension at centre-half, and he made a big difference, several times cutting out dangerous situations.

Stanley Mills should have put United in front just before the break when Billy Bodin played him in - but Nathan Baxter superbly diverted his shot for a corner.

Cameron Brannagan then curled a 30-yard effort over Baxter, only to see it hit the top of the bar.

Brannagan almost caught Baxter off his line at a free-kick with a brilliant effort, yet Baxter was equal to it, scampering back to turn it over the bar.

Wanderers stepped up a gear in the second half and Dion Charles skied a very presentable chance 14 yards out and then saw a close-range drive well blocked by James Beadle.

The U's keeper also kept out Jack Iredale's angled blast, while substitute Jon Dadi Bodvarsson squandered a good opportunity at the far post.

Bolton almost snatched victory in stoppage time with George Thomason firing in a shot from the edge of the box that Beadle saved to his right on the line.

1 Baxter Booked at 45mins
2 Jones
5 Almeida Santos
18 Toal
8 Sheehan
12 Dacres-Cogley
4 Thomason Booked at 25mins
19 Maghoma Substituted for Dempsey at 77'minutes
3 Iredale
10 Charles Substituted for Nlundulu at 83'minutes
14 Adeboyejo Substituted for Bödvarsson at 67'minutes

Bolton 5-0 Oxford (12/03/24)

Birthday boy Josh Dacres-Cogley scored as Bolton Wanderers revved up their automatic promotion push in League One with a 5-0 demolition of Oxford United.

Dacres-Cogley, who turned 28 on Tuesday, was gifted his 27th-minute goal as goalkeeper Jamie Cumming and Greg Leigh collided attempting to deal with skipper Ricardo Santos's long ball.

Wanderers, back to winning ways after two successive away draws - were already 1-0 ahead.

Nathanael Ogbeta produced a superb finish in the 19th minute from George Thomason's assist to register his first goal since a debut strike at Carlisle United.

Cameron Brannagan's free-kick into the side-netting was Oxford's only response in the opening half.

In front of the Sky TV cameras, things went from bad to worse for Des Buckingham's side in a 10-minute spell after the break.

Both Thomason and Aaron Collins claimed Bolton's third goal after 59 minutes, though, the former was credited with the goal after his shot took a deflection in off luckless Leigh.

Wanderers' fourth scorer was definitely Collins, who finished off a sweeping move six minutes later.

Josh Sheehan then wrapped up a statement victory with a superb left-foot finish as Bolton cemented third spot.

13 Coleman
2 Jones
5  Almeida Santos Substituted for Iredale at 82'minutes
18 Toal
8 Sheehan
12 Dacres-Cogley
19 Maghoma
4 Thomason Substituted for Dempsey at 71'minutes
17 Ogbeta Substituted for William sat 75'minutes
9 Bödvarsson Substituted for Morley at 82'minutes
28 Collins Substituted for Jerome at 75'minutes

26The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Thu May 09 2024, 02:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Enjoyable game tonight. Oxford set out to defend which they did admirably throughout and shithoused their way to victory over a stunned Posh side packed with talented individuals. Posh clearly expected to win and their fans couldn't believe they didn't.
Oxford are going to be a whole bunch of trouble at Wembley and have been building momentum since their new manager arrived from Mumbai. Incredibly difficult to break down and have talented pacy wide men to offer a threat up front although Harris in the middle doesn't seem to do much other than wait for the crosses to arrive.
Pointless us lumping balls into their box - they are big, organised and solid - we'll have to play fluently, keep the ball down and make sure we don't leave gaps behind us.
Bring our A game and we'll see how we go. Scoring first would help enormously.

27The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Thu May 09 2024, 07:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I saw Fergie Jr's interview after the game and he was very ungracious as expected. Said they were robbed and unlucky and should have had a penalty for handball when it hit the player in the face! Very sour grapes.

28The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Thu May 09 2024, 08:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I saw Fergie Jr's interview after the game and he was very ungracious as expected. Said they were robbed and unlucky and should have had a penalty for handball when it hit the player in the face! Very sour grapes.
Like father like son. Different cheeks. Same arse.

29The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Thu May 09 2024, 09:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:I saw Fergie Jr's interview after the game and he was very ungracious as expected. Said they were robbed and unlucky and should have had a penalty for handball when it hit the player in the face! Very sour grapes.
Like father like son. Different cheeks. Same arse.

lol!

30The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Thu May 09 2024, 12:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tickets fort season ticket holders are on sale now, think i'll wait a few hours before trying as i'm betting there will be thousands trying to get on there right now.

My lad has decided he isn't coming now as he can't sit on a coach for 4-5 hours, the youth of today  Rolling Eyes

31The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Thu May 09 2024, 12:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Tickets fort season ticket holders are on sale now, think i'll wait a few hours before trying as i'm betting there will be thousands trying to get on there right now.

My lad has decided he isn't coming now as he can't sit on a coach for 4-5 hours, the youth of today  Rolling Eyes

I have to wait till a minimum of Saturday and I'm still trying to get hold of two coach seats to get there and back yet. Crying or Very sad

32The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Thu May 09 2024, 14:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Couldn't hold out any longer so all booked now  Very Happy

Must have had a rush of blood as paid for a category 1 ticket, we'd better win!

33The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Sat May 11 2024, 07:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It’s still a shit show when purchasing tickets and travel, it’s like going back to the online dark ages.

Was given a log in to my mates account to purchase two tickets to Wembley with coach travel as our local Connie club/bowling Green club/lancaster whites/ train journey etc etc were all super full with people apparently on a waiting list to get on.

So go through the charade of selecting Wembley tickets on a very slow website and adding to basket and then adding the official coach travel to the basket too to only be told that there is an error and wouldn’t let me proceed to the payment option.

After about an hour of frigging around with it thinking there’s a problem with the Wembley tickets I added them in separately which gives me great fear in being stuck without travel with someone purchasing the last two tickets for instance. It got me to the payment page only for it the website to start slowing down even more to a snails pace lagging for me to switch browsers to edge where it worked better.

So once I purchased the Wembley tickets I then had to go back in and purchase the coach travel separately.

Why can’t the club get its finger out and sort this dump of a website out once and for all?

So for anyone wanting to purchase tickets today or when they go on open sale from Monday I think it is., 1. Don’t use Firefox and 2. If you are buying the coach travel too, you need to purchase them on a separate transaction! ::seething2::

34The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Sat May 11 2024, 09:42

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn’t realise people still used Firefox :rofl:
Glad you got it all sorted in the end

35The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Sat May 11 2024, 11:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Didn’t realise people still used Firefox :rofl:
Glad you got it all sorted in the end

I have some stored passwords and logins on it so have a habit of using it for that plus it keeps some tabs when I close the app. Smile

36The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Mon May 13 2024, 07:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had the same issue with the ticket and coach as i tried to buy together but couldn't. I didn't have all the issues you had though KP, mine was very quick and easy.

37The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Mon May 13 2024, 08:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I had the same issue with the ticket and coach as i tried to buy together but couldn't. I didn't have all the issues you had though KP, mine was very quick and easy.

It must have took me an hour which is ridiculous. The website needs to be upto date like other shopping sites as it's such a pain in the arse.

It's starting to put me off Wembley trips now unless something is sorted.

I had issues last year trying to buy tickets too! Shocked

38The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Mon May 13 2024, 08:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Over 20,000 tickets have now been sold for our League One Play-Off Final against Oxford United, with Phase Two of sales getting underway on Saturday morning.

Phase Two is now underway, with tickets available to Official Club Members from 10am Saturday 11th May until 10am on Monday 13th May, when tickets will then open up to general sale.

Wanderers fans have moved quickly to secure their seat, with the number still rising as we hit the 20,000 mark, so get your ticket now and join the huge travelling support at Wembley next weekend!

For full information on how to purchase your tickets for the final, including all dates and times of Phase Two and Phase Three of ticket sales, please click here.

Thank you for your outstanding support!

39The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Mon May 13 2024, 18:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Over 26,000 Wanderers' supporters have already got their tickets to roar on Ian Evatt's men at the home of English football and tickets have now entered Phase Three of sales.

40The Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playoffs Tue May 14 2024, 08:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone know if the official coach travel tickets are actually posted out this close to the game as I have a 90p delivery fee?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum