Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest Bolton Nuts Article

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Latest Bolton Nuts Article  Empty Latest Bolton Nuts Article Mon Nov 26 2012, 22:01

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan has written another article which is now available to view on our latest news page.

Link to article here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Latest Bolton Nuts Article  Empty Re: Latest Bolton Nuts Article Tue Nov 27 2012, 17:35

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Poor imho.

3Latest Bolton Nuts Article  Empty Re: Latest Bolton Nuts Article Tue Nov 27 2012, 18:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Poor imho.

I thought it was well balanced.

4Latest Bolton Nuts Article  Empty Re: Latest Bolton Nuts Article Tue Nov 27 2012, 18:28

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It was boring and didn't tell us anything we didn't already know.

5Latest Bolton Nuts Article  Empty Re: Latest Bolton Nuts Article Tue Nov 27 2012, 18:55

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is better than the article you did.

And if you want exclusive news, the only place you will find that is from the official site and National Press.

6Latest Bolton Nuts Article  Empty Re: Latest Bolton Nuts Article Tue Nov 27 2012, 19:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:It is better than the article you did.

And if you want exclusive news, the only place you will find that is from the official site and National Press.

So there Bernard, put that in your pipe and smoke it! :party:

7Latest Bolton Nuts Article  Empty Re: Latest Bolton Nuts Article Tue Nov 27 2012, 19:31

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why would I write an article for this place? I'm obviously not wanted on here by most of the mods so have chosen to make little contribution to the site. If I was to write an article it would be miles better than Keegans shit attempt. It would also be written by someone who has actually seen us play.

8Latest Bolton Nuts Article  Empty Re: Latest Bolton Nuts Article Tue Nov 27 2012, 19:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Why would I write an article for this place? I'm obviously not wanted on here by most of the mods so have chosen to make little contribution to the site. If I was to write an article it would be miles better than Keegans shit attempt. It would also be written by someone who has actually seen us play.

It's an Amos-style breakdown. Fantastic.

I love you Bernie!

9Latest Bolton Nuts Article  Empty Re: Latest Bolton Nuts Article Tue Nov 27 2012, 19:34

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've taken 10 Anadin. It's the mods fault.

10Latest Bolton Nuts Article  Empty Re: Latest Bolton Nuts Article Tue Nov 27 2012, 19:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Why would I write an article for this place? I'm obviously not wanted on here by most of the mods so have chosen to make little contribution to the site. If I was to write an article it would be miles better than Keegans shit attempt. It would also be written by someone who has actually seen us play.

You have a dig at Keegan and he gives as good as he gets. I haven't noticed anyone else having a problem with you ? It's a bit difficult for Keegan to get to the Reebok from Jamaica so it's hardly fair bringing that up. Considering he lives so far away I think his write-ups are commendable.

By all means do a write-up for the Blackburn game ( I trust you will be present at Ewood Park ?) and let the posters on here decide if you are up to the job.

11Latest Bolton Nuts Article  Empty Re: Latest Bolton Nuts Article Tue Nov 27 2012, 20:10

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I gave an honest opinion of his 'article'. I won't be writing one though for the reason I have already given. I will continue to give my opinion though. Unless I die from my anadin overdose.

12Latest Bolton Nuts Article  Empty Re: Latest Bolton Nuts Article Tue Nov 27 2012, 20:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I gave an honest opinion of his 'article'. I won't be writing one though for the reason I have already given. I will continue to give my opinion though. Unless I die from my anadin overdose.

Boring. When will you start wishing death on people? That's how to do a proper internet breakdown.

13Latest Bolton Nuts Article  Empty Re: Latest Bolton Nuts Article Tue Nov 27 2012, 20:18

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I hope you get swine flu and die. You lanky pig.

14Latest Bolton Nuts Article  Empty Re: Latest Bolton Nuts Article Tue Nov 27 2012, 20:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I trust the bellend mods will step in.

15Latest Bolton Nuts Article  Empty Re: Latest Bolton Nuts Article Tue Nov 27 2012, 20:26

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

They'll probably decide I'm being racist in some way and ban me again.

16Latest Bolton Nuts Article  Empty Re: Latest Bolton Nuts Article Tue Nov 27 2012, 21:00

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

17Latest Bolton Nuts Article  Empty Re: Latest Bolton Nuts Article Tue Nov 27 2012, 21:37

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

That's what your 'article' made me do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum