Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've seen a ghost!

+6
wanderlust
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
jayjay23
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I've seen a ghost! Empty I've seen a ghost! Wed Nov 28 2012, 01:45

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

2I've seen a ghost! Empty Re: I've seen a ghost! Wed Nov 28 2012, 06:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The last guy was scared witless! It would take nerves of steel not to be shaken up.

3I've seen a ghost! Empty Re: I've seen a ghost! Wed Nov 28 2012, 10:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That was so funny,i can understand the women being scared but the blokes Very Happy

4I've seen a ghost! Empty Re: I've seen a ghost! Wed Nov 28 2012, 10:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I regularly see ghosts when I walk my dog. Every night I illegally enter the grounds of the old Whittingham Hospital which was a psychiatric hospital back in the late 19th and early 20th century.

There is a lady who sits in the window of one of the buildings virtually every night.

It scares most people to death, but I love it. Has anyone every been murdered by a ghost? Of course not.

5I've seen a ghost! Empty Re: I've seen a ghost! Wed Nov 28 2012, 12:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:I regularly see ghosts when I walk my dog. Every night I illegally enter the grounds of the old Whittingham Hospital which was a psychiatric hospital back in the late 19th and early 20th century.

There is a lady who sits in the window of one of the buildings virtually every night.

It scares most people to death, but I love it. Has anyone every been murdered by a ghost? Of course not.
You fancy getting in and finding her nat? i'm up for it, if she's there it will a real adrenalin rush ,the dogs wont go in though.

6I've seen a ghost! Empty Re: I've seen a ghost! Wed Nov 28 2012, 13:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:You fancy getting in and finding her nat? i'm up for it, if she's there it will a real adrenalin rush ,the dogs wont go in though.

We would have to break in as all the lower doors and windows are padlocked and boarded over.

7I've seen a ghost! Empty Re: I've seen a ghost! Wed Nov 28 2012, 13:30

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I regularly see ghosts when I walk my dog. Every night I illegally enter the grounds of the old Whittingham Hospital which was a psychiatric hospital back in the late 19th and early 20th century.

I've been there, I have a couple of mates who are big in to the urbex (urban exploration) scene. basically it involves exploring derelict buildings (cold war sites, old hospitals, underground stuff, industrial sites) and taking pictures for posterity. Its pretty interesting if im honest, ive been on a few trips with them. I like all the cold war relics myself but there is not many left now...

8I've seen a ghost! Empty Re: I've seen a ghost! Wed Nov 28 2012, 13:35

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

this is the trip I went on... im 'non member' in case your wondering...

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/68664-Whittingham-Hospital-February-2012

9I've seen a ghost! Empty Re: I've seen a ghost! Wed Nov 28 2012, 14:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like a decent renovation project for someone with a few bob to spare. It's got luxury apartments written all over it.

10I've seen a ghost! Empty Re: I've seen a ghost! Wed Nov 28 2012, 14:09

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

How did you escape?

11I've seen a ghost! Empty Re: I've seen a ghost! Wed Nov 28 2012, 14:52

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I could see myself fighting someone over this prank.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

12I've seen a ghost! Empty Re: I've seen a ghost! Wed Nov 28 2012, 16:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:

How did you escape?

Internet bullying. I trust the mods will step in.

13I've seen a ghost! Empty Re: I've seen a ghost! Wed Nov 28 2012, 17:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:You fancy getting in and finding her nat? i'm up for it, if she's there it will a real adrenalin rush ,the dogs wont go in though.

We would have to break in as all the lower doors and windows are padlocked and boarded over.
We would easily get in through the floor above, needs to be daytime though for safety, ghosts still appear in the daytime i'm told.

14I've seen a ghost! Empty Re: I've seen a ghost! Wed Nov 28 2012, 18:06

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Internet bullying. I trust the mods will step in.

I'm seething, if that helps.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

15I've seen a ghost! Empty Re: I've seen a ghost! Wed Nov 28 2012, 22:30

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Excellent proank, but good job nobody had a heart attack. I bloody would have

16I've seen a ghost! Empty Re: I've seen a ghost! Wed Nov 28 2012, 23:57

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very good, if that had happened to me I would have crapped myself. Maybe even performed a round house kick to protect me from the ghost

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum