Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts Job Vacancy - Twitterer Required

+7
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
WhiteBic
Sluffy
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The job - We have a site Twitter account which we have been able to build up quite successfully - over 900 followers, the vast bulk of which are genuine Wanderers supporters (and not loads of spam accounts like many of other sites have following them!) and we require someone who is a regular tweeter themselves to spend a few minutes each day to tweet the news and views that we have on the forum, with the intention that some of our followers will decide to become posters on here themselves, and thus make the site busier and better for all of us.

We could do this job by automatic tweets like others do but we feel that is impersonal and cold and that a few words from a real person and bit of banter would work a whole lot better.

Non of us behind the scenes are twitters ourselves so we are looking for someone (perhaps several people if there is a lot of interest) to twitter away on the sites behalf, promoting the best bits of the forum (are the any I hear you saying!) in the vain hope that naieve and innocent Bolton fans out there (are there any I hear you saying again!) might be curious enough to want to find out about us and like us enough to stick around and join in with the news, opinions and fun on here.

The Pay - Don't worry we won't be asking you to pay us for this wonderful once in a lifetime experience, we will give you the job for free!

Seriously though, unlike every other BWFC forum, we run the site for free and do not exploit people posting on here to make ourselves money by asking the more gullible amongst you to pay for the upkeep and maintenance of a site (which in reality costs less than £1.00 per week to run) or gets sponsors to line their pockets based on the number of 'views' the site gets per day - have you ever wondered why Burnden Aces and other forums will not allow our name or even our very existence to be mentioned? The owners fear if their regulars found out about us and started to view and post here rather than there - then their sponsorship income would go down - as simple as that! If you don't believe me try going on other forums and mention Bolton Nuts - see how long you and the post lasts!

Anyway if there is anyone interested at all please either post your name below or pm me if you would prefer and we'll take it from there.

Go on you know you want too!

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I have never been on Twitter before so I will have to decline your kind offer and leave it to a professional Twiter.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not something I subscribe to either. There must be some Bolton Nuts posters out there who use this form of media.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

My current cellphone is of average intelligence and I am not on my PC often enough - but I expect this to change soon, at which point I'd be happy to take over.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can do Monday's and Thursday's if that's any help.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I can do Monday's and Thursday's if that's any help.

lol!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thanks Copper, we'll let you know!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No banjo practice that night?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

No banjo practice that night?

Which night, Monday or Thursday? Rolling Eyes

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Congratulations and big thanks to Lt Boon who has kindly taken on the task of being our site Twitterer - I see he's already been tweeting!

We are happy for others to be involved as well if anybody is still interested (even if you can only do it say two nights a week!).

Have fun with the account Lt, enjoy yourself and try not to get us into too much trouble!

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good Luck! And Thanks Bolton Nuts Job Vacancy - Twitterer Required 2172327594

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton Nuts Job Vacancy - Twitterer Required Fiore_Trust_Me

:good:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:Bolton Nuts Job Vacancy - Twitterer Required Fiore_Trust_Me

:good:

Putting Boon in charge of Twitter is the equivalent of putting Owen Coyle in charge of a football club.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Good luck LT!

Im available for holiday cover if anyone needs me!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Good Luck LT.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thanks guys!

(And you'll find I'm the Gary Megson of Twitter Natasha, Mr Personality! If I was Owen Coyle I'd tweet the same thing after every match!)

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Go for it Lt. If you make a success of it you may get promoted to Captain.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Good luck LT, are we following any bwfc players?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum