Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flintoff fight tonight.

+8
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
Lyric Todkill
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Flintoff fight tonight. - Page 3 Empty Re: Flintoff fight tonight. Fri Nov 30 2012, 23:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was his first fight. He was clearly a raw novice and I can't see him ever winning the Heavyweight title but at least he deserves credit for giving it a go.

42Flintoff fight tonight. - Page 3 Empty Re: Flintoff fight tonight. Fri Nov 30 2012, 23:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He won on points but was knocked down in the second.

He did deserve to win though as the other guy did absolutely nothing.

43Flintoff fight tonight. - Page 3 Empty Re: Flintoff fight tonight. Fri Nov 30 2012, 23:11

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He should retire now... unbeaten.

44Flintoff fight tonight. - Page 3 Empty Re: Flintoff fight tonight. Fri Nov 30 2012, 23:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had never heard of his opponent and I doubt I ever will do again.

45Flintoff fight tonight. - Page 3 Empty Re: Flintoff fight tonight. Fri Nov 30 2012, 23:16

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I admire any boxer to be honest, any guy who is willing to get into a ring and get his head smashed in either has big bollocks or is off his rocker.

Didn't see the fight but can't imagine he's just fought Mike tyson.

46Flintoff fight tonight. - Page 3 Empty Re: Flintoff fight tonight. Sat Dec 01 2012, 00:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wtf sort of punch is this then?

Flintoff fight tonight. - Page 3 _64499033_64498569

47Flintoff fight tonight. - Page 3 Empty Re: Flintoff fight tonight. Sat Dec 01 2012, 00:27

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What rubbish ,Dawson was absolute crap and flintoff should not be allowed to fight again from what i saw he could get seriously hurt.

48Flintoff fight tonight. - Page 3 Empty Re: Flintoff fight tonight. Sat Dec 01 2012, 00:46

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

To be fair Flintoff has just done this as a bit of a laugh and to make money, not up to much else is he, might as well keep occupied.

He was clearly always going to be shite in comparison to real pros, but instead of being shite at racing or something normal rich retired young people might do as a hobby hes chosen boxing.

As long as he fights equally crap people he won't get hurt.

49Flintoff fight tonight. - Page 3 Empty Re: Flintoff fight tonight. Sat Dec 01 2012, 01:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Lofty_Love wrote:To be fair Flintoff has just done this as a bit of a laugh and to make money, not up to much else is he, might as well keep occupied.

He was clearly always going to be shite in comparison to real pros, but instead of being shite at racing or something normal rich retired young people might do as a hobby hes chosen boxing.

As long as he fights equally crap people he won't get hurt.
That's about right.

50Flintoff fight tonight. - Page 3 Empty Re: Flintoff fight tonight. Sat Dec 01 2012, 08:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:To be fair Flintoff has just done this as a bit of a laugh and to make money

Exactly, it's all about money. And the foolish British public lap it up everytime. Muamba had better kick a ball round Hyde Park or something this week or Flintoff might overtake him as the new Jade Goody.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum