Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield)

+11
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
Bernard Dennis Park
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
JonnyRandom
Bolton Nuts
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Empty Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Sat Dec 08 2012, 17:47

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I am very happy as a manager. It was a great performance from the team. I am very proud of the lads. Their performance was great. Ok, the result wasn't there.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Result wasnt there. Key point

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If these knobheads were capable of holding onto a lead, especially these last two games then we'd be 2points off the play offs going into 3 very winnable games.

So frustrating.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not even his real thoughts.

dumb.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Not even his real thoughts.

dumb.

Who said they were?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Not even his real thoughts.

dumb.

Who said they were?

Says so in the thread title.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But you can clearly tell that this is biggies interpretation of what dougie will say

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Dougie Freedman is confident that Wanderers will continue to improve after producing a dominant performance against Huddersfield Town.

Goals from Mark Davies and Chris Eagles had given the Whites a second-half lead, but James Vaughan’s 88th-minute strike would deny the Trotters all three points in West Yorkshire.

Speaking in his post-match press conference, Freedman said: “You are always disappointed when you don’t win a game and I think a fair result would have seen us take the three points, but you don’t always get what you deserve.

“To see our spirit and how we went about it, we moved the ball around and created chances. The desire we had – it was a great advert for the Championship.

“I think we showed the fans exactly how football should be played. I am disappointed for the players and the amazing travelling support we had today.

“I think if we continue to play that way, we can move up the table.

“I thought we had good shape around us. I thought we defended well and attacked with the right amount of numbers, created opportunities and were unlucky not to come away with the win.

“I thought the way Chris Eagles played today showed not only his quality but his grit and determination. He has got the desire to help the team and the strength to score what was a good goal on the back of the penalty miss.

“I just feel that if we keep on playing like that and we work on getting over the line and seeing out these games we are not far from putting a decent run of results together.

“After we scored our second goal we began to take control of the match, but the injury to Matt Mills knocked the rhythm of the defence.

“Overall, I am really proud to be part of that team today and hopefully the 2,000 travelling fans will go away happy with what they have seen.

“When you add up the opportunities we created, the missed penalty and the way we played, it was unfortunate that we didn’t secure the three points.

“I have no doubt that our season will turn around. Today it was two teams that wanted to come out and win the match and they really went for it.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:But you can clearly tell that this is biggies interpretation of what dougie will say

i could when i opened the thread. It was still unfunny though.

10Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Empty Re: Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Sat Dec 08 2012, 19:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who said it was funny? Wink

11Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Empty Re: Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Sat Dec 08 2012, 19:38

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I'm guessing you piss more people off on here than I do.

12Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Empty Re: Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Sat Dec 08 2012, 20:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I'm guessing you piss more people off on here than I do.

You don't pis anyone off.. You're here purely for our amusement.

13Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Empty Re: Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Sat Dec 08 2012, 20:20

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:I am disappointed for the players and the amazing travelling support we had today.

Great support yet again today. Especially the second half. Our away support this season has been superb.

14Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Empty Re: Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Sat Dec 08 2012, 21:03

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Sluffy wrote:I am disappointed for the players and the amazing travelling support we had today.

Great support yet again today. Especially the second half. Our away support this season has been superb.

I feel we're quickly becoming a team that only seems to perform away from home.

Some of the players seem to freeze at home when the fans get on their back. some of the stick that comes from the terraces at home from the fans is uncalled for IMO, ok we haven't exactly been brazil under DF but some don't seem to pick up on the idea of building slowly from the back.

15Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Empty Re: Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Sun Dec 09 2012, 02:42

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Just refresh me ...I thought we played Huddersfield.....2-2 away at Everton and I'd be happy. A club with Premership quality puts out the reserves to beat a Huddersfield ....no offence intended to them.

16Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Empty Re: Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Sun Dec 09 2012, 10:02

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

terenceanne wrote:A club with Premership quality puts out the reserves to beat a Huddersfield ....no offence intended to them.

We're not Premiership quality though. If you think we are you obviously haven't seen us play for a long time.

17Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Empty Re: Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Sun Dec 09 2012, 11:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

We're not Premiership quality though. If you think we are you obviously haven't seen us play for a long time.

I think you missed the point you bellend Bernie.

18Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Empty Re: Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Sun Dec 09 2012, 11:41

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Shut it smelly.

19Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Empty Re: Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Sun Dec 09 2012, 11:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Shut it smelly.

I trust the mods will step in. Smelly comments are banned on here.

20Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Empty Re: Dougie View on Game (Huddersfield) Sun Dec 09 2012, 11:49

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Is that because one of the mods smells?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum