Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedman's first 11 games VS the start of season...

+10
aaron_bwfc
Bolton Nuts
Reebok Trotter
Lofty_Love
JonnyRandom
doffcocker
MartinBWFC
Culcheth_White
Sluffy
jayjay23
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm sure there were other teams who thought they'd walk this league at one point or another.

Wolves, Birmingham, Burnley, Blackpool, Leicester, Boro, Leeds. You could go back and look at the likes of Cov, Debry too. Look where Cov are now.

Sadly bar a few exceptions this league is a bit of a shock to most.

And yet I was almost laughed at when I mentioned this before the start of the season!!! affraid

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

And yet I was almost laughed at when I mentioned this before the start of the season!!! affraid

Not by me. You only have to look at the number of teams that have dropped out of the top flight into the Championship and never made it back.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Not by me. You only have to look at the number of teams that have dropped out of the top flight into the Championship and never made it back.

I know you didn't, RT, one of the few that didn't!

Too many to mention, even at the start of the season I mentioned that there were only 3 teams that had never played in the Premier League so the competition was/is strong fierce and will take until near the end of the season to see who actually has the strength for promotion or not.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

ps I was also laughed at, by many, at teh suggestion that Crystal Palace would be in the frame for promotion - and look where they are compared to ourselves.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum