Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qatar 2022 - start saving!

+2
bwfc71
jayjay23
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qatar 2022 - start saving! Empty Qatar 2022 - start saving! Sat Dec 22 2012, 22:09

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Anyone else fancy going there? Looks pretty special when you see some of the places. The last stadium on the video is strange, it's a giant tv screen bigger than the Reebok.

2Qatar 2022 - start saving! Empty Re: Qatar 2022 - start saving! Sat Dec 22 2012, 23:59

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Did they promise FIFA that there would be air-conditioning in the stadias?

If so last time I heard air-conditioning does not work when there is actual contact with the outside air, i.e. it only works in enclosed spaces!!! How do they expect to get air-con in these stadias?

3Qatar 2022 - start saving! Empty Re: Qatar 2022 - start saving! Sun Dec 23 2012, 12:28

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Load of toffee bollox.

Just a vanity project for Arab billionaires and the tossers who are FIFA. How can you justify holding a tournament that is supposedly trying to promote the game in a country with the population of less than 3 Million [that probably includes camels].

4Qatar 2022 - start saving! Empty Re: Qatar 2022 - start saving! Sun Dec 23 2012, 12:47

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

NickFazer wrote:Load of toffee bollox.

Just a vanity project for Arab billionaires and the tossers who are FIFA. How can you justify holding a tournament that is supposedly trying to promote the game in a country with the population of less than 3 Million [that probably includes camels].

Because the Arab billionaires have paid FIFA a fair amount in bribes?

you can bet that twat who owns man city and the sultani of Oman have had a hand in it...

5Qatar 2022 - start saving! Empty Re: Qatar 2022 - start saving! Sun Dec 23 2012, 12:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:Load of toffee bollox.

I couldn't agree more. Sweltering heat and plenty of sand. They won't be getting a penny of my money. Qatar will never be a football nation as long as I have a hole in my arse.

I hope it's an absolute disaster so that the greedy football authorities never ever sell their souls for the shekel ever again.

6Qatar 2022 - start saving! Empty Re: Qatar 2022 - start saving! Sun Dec 23 2012, 13:01

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Because the Arab billionaires have paid FIFA a fair amount in bribes?

you can bet that twat who owns man city and the sultani of Oman have had a hand in it...[/quote]

I'm sure you are correct Rebel. Money talks especially when it ends up at possibly one of the most corrupt organisations on the planet.

Anyway good luck to all that manage to get out there enjoying a few beers and the relaxed good natured banter with the religious police. Evil or Very Mad

7Qatar 2022 - start saving! Empty Re: Qatar 2022 - start saving! Sun Dec 23 2012, 13:05

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

NickFazer wrote:Because the Arab billionaires have paid FIFA a fair amount in bribes?

you can bet that twat who owns man city and the sultani of Oman have had a hand in it...

I'm sure you are correct Rebel. Money talks especially when it ends up at possibly one of the most corrupt organisations on the planet.

Anyway good luck to all that manage to get out there enjoying a few beers and the relaxed good natured banter with the religious police. Evil or Very Mad [/quote]

Few beers? in Qatar...

Doubt that will happen, the prophet dictated that beer is an abomination against god... didn't you know this affraid

going over there with your western infidel ways will get you killed!

they have already made it pretty clear that any gays that go over will be publicly hung drawn and quartered...

forget a full English breakfast too, non of that dirty bacon and sausage shit over there...

8Qatar 2022 - start saving! Empty Re: Qatar 2022 - start saving! Sun Dec 23 2012, 13:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wouldn't you think they could see it in their hearts to relax their strict religious rules during the games?

After all, there are going to be visitors from all over the bloody world who haven't got a clue about protocol.

They live such a draconian way of life that I am surprised Qatar ever got past first base. There must be some gay men working within FIFA who must have objected to this choice of venue?

9Qatar 2022 - start saving! Empty Re: Qatar 2022 - start saving! Sun Dec 23 2012, 13:13

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:Wouldn't you think they could see it in their hearts to relax their strict religious rules during the games?

After all, there are going to be visitors from all over the bloody world who haven't got a clue about protocol.

They live such a draconian way of life that I am surprised Qatar ever got past first base. There must be some gay men working within FIFA who must have objected to this choice of venue?

they wont change their ways RT, the reason - becasue the prophet told them...

10Qatar 2022 - start saving! Empty Re: Qatar 2022 - start saving! Sun Dec 23 2012, 13:28

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I won't be going even if money was no object. Apart from the football there is nothing there for most fans. The facilities and stadia will be fantastic and you will be able to have a beer in the hotels but that's about it. Its an alien way of life and a culture far removed from our own. The pub will be the best place to watch that tournament.

11Qatar 2022 - start saving! Empty Re: Qatar 2022 - start saving! Sun Dec 23 2012, 13:31

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just wait till 20,000 drunken Brits turn up.

the carnage will be fucking unbelievable, id strongly advise against it...

12Qatar 2022 - start saving! Empty Re: Qatar 2022 - start saving! Sun Dec 23 2012, 13:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would be very wary of causing any trouble over there. The EU human rights act doesn't apply. You will be dealt with under Sharia law and legal aid with no win, no fee lawyers will be thin on the ground.

13Qatar 2022 - start saving! Empty Re: Qatar 2022 - start saving! Sun Dec 23 2012, 16:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So basically none of you are going because it's a different culture and you can't drink pints of rat-piss in the street?

:facepalm:

14Qatar 2022 - start saving! Empty Re: Qatar 2022 - start saving! Sun Dec 23 2012, 16:18

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:So basically none of you are going because it's a different culture and you can't drink pints of rat-piss in the street?

Qatar 2022 - start saving! 1625187496

yes...

15Qatar 2022 - start saving! Empty Re: Qatar 2022 - start saving! Mon Dec 24 2012, 13:10

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:So basically none of you are going because it's a different culture and you can't drink pints of rat-piss in the street?

:facepalm:

Correct, plus your average Jihadi is easier to offend than Wenger at a Fergie press conference. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum