Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 'Happy Christmas' thread.

+9
Spirit of 58
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Empty The 'Happy Christmas' thread. Mon Dec 24 2012, 13:54

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hi all.

I'm finishing work now until the 3rd of Jan. consequently as Christmas is a busy time I wont be on-line much, I assume everybody else (even Natasha) will also be in the same boat.

So, i wish to take the opportunity to wish you all a happy Christmas and prosperous new year.

In the spirit of Christmas, I would like to wish our resident WUM and general forum gobshite 'Bolton Hater' an 'alright' Christmas and new year...

Enjoy eating to excess and drinking too much wine over the festive week.

The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Seasons-greetings

2The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Empty Re: The 'Happy Christmas' thread. Mon Dec 24 2012, 14:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you to Rebel and that goes to everyone else who has posted on Nuts over the last twelve months!

Have a great time everyone!

3The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Empty Re: The 'Happy Christmas' thread. Mon Dec 24 2012, 14:16

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Merry christmas everyone! Other than a quick log on to post my Sheff Wed prediction, I'll probably not be on now until after the game on Wednesday. Hopefully to celebrate a win! See you all then and have a great day tomorrow! santa

4The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Empty Re: The 'Happy Christmas' thread. Mon Dec 24 2012, 14:17

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Respect to all massive and crew. The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  2809350973

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Empty Re: The 'Happy Christmas' thread. Mon Dec 24 2012, 14:55

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Happy Christmas everyone and a Great New Year.

Just hope our form bucks up for the rest of the season santa

6The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Empty Re: The 'Happy Christmas' thread. Mon Dec 24 2012, 15:55

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy Christmas one and all!

7The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Empty Re: The 'Happy Christmas' thread. Mon Dec 24 2012, 16:31

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Merry Christmas to everyone on here, the last 12 months has been a laugh if nothing else!

The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Merry-10

8The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Empty Re: The 'Happy Christmas' thread. Mon Dec 24 2012, 17:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've stumbled upon The Waltons.

9The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Empty Re: The 'Happy Christmas' thread. Mon Dec 24 2012, 17:57

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'll be John-Boy.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Empty Re: The 'Happy Christmas' thread. Mon Dec 24 2012, 18:07

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Yes, Merry Christmas everyone and very best wishes for the New Year ! santa

11The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Empty Re: The 'Happy Christmas' thread. Mon Dec 24 2012, 18:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To all the posters all the best for 2013. Also thanks to Admin and Mods for the tolerant way they run this site. santa

12The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Empty Re: The 'Happy Christmas' thread. Mon Dec 24 2012, 19:49

You bunch of twats. I hope Bolton lose every game over Christmas and your boyfriends burn the turkey.

13The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Empty Re: The 'Happy Christmas' thread. Mon Dec 24 2012, 19:58

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Bolton Hater wrote:You bunch of twats. I hope Bolton lose every game over Christmas and your boyfriends burn the turkey.

I take it the 3 ghosts haven't visited you yet then?

14The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Empty Re: The 'Happy Christmas' thread. Mon Dec 24 2012, 20:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:You bunch of twats. I hope Bolton lose every game over Christmas and your boyfriends burn the turkey.

Keep sucking the lemons fatboy.

15The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Empty Re: The 'Happy Christmas' thread. Mon Dec 24 2012, 20:09

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Have a good one everybody, and a prosperous New Year, (even BH !). santa

16The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Empty Re: The 'Happy Christmas' thread. Mon Dec 24 2012, 22:22

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Merry Christmas to everyone on here - make it a good one. No matter where you are, or whom you are with just enjoy and celebrate the best that you can. (including BH with his mum and sister)

17The 'Happy Christmas' thread.  Empty Re: The 'Happy Christmas' thread. Mon Dec 24 2012, 23:16

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Merry Christmas you nobbers. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum