Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Bolton Nuts!

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Birthday Bolton Nuts! Empty Happy Birthday Bolton Nuts! Wed Jan 02 2013, 15:40

On 6th January Bolton Nuts will celebrate one year of being online, I hope you have had as much fun as we (mods & admin) have had. We genuinely could not have done this without each and every one of you, a forum is nothing without a diverse and passionate set of members.

Many Bolton forums have bombed over the years through a lack of interest, so we really would like to thank every single person who has contributed to this site whether it be with 50 posts or 5000. We don’t always agree on everything, but there have been many laughs over the last 12 months, and a few tears (thanks Owen!) but we all share the same ambition – Premier League football for Bolton Wanderers.

As a small reward for our members we’d like to give everyone the opportunity to win either a pair of tickets to a game, or a replica shirt. Details of how you can win this prize will be posted up shortly.

I would like to give a personal thanks to Sluffy, Biggie, BoltonTillIDie, Aaron & Keegan who give their time for free and help to make this site what it is. Don’t ever be scared to contact them should you have any issue with the site, they will be happy to help.

Bolton Nuts has one aim, to give Bolton fans somewhere to post their opinions or vent their frustrations. We will never have adverts on the site, we have no interest in making money from Bolton supporters. However, if you have any ideas on how we could improve the site please feel free to post them in this thread or contact a mod/admin by PM.

Once again, thanks for posting on Bolton Nuts, your support is very much appreciated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Bolton Nuts team: l-to-r....Sluffy, BTID, Aaron, Keegan & Biggie

Last edited by Passi on Mon Jan 14 2013, 11:04; edited 1 time in total

2Happy Birthday Bolton Nuts! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Bolton Nuts! Wed Jan 02 2013, 19:22

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

It is clear why he is called Biggie!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3Happy Birthday Bolton Nuts! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Bolton Nuts! Wed Jan 02 2013, 20:52

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The pleasure's been all mine . Thanks guys

4Happy Birthday Bolton Nuts! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Bolton Nuts! Wed Jan 02 2013, 22:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus H Christ! What a motley crew of tub thumpers. And here was me, thinking the backroom staff all wore suits and ties and carried briefcases and umbrellas.

The last time I saw a crew like that they were storming the Phoenix Club.

5Happy Birthday Bolton Nuts! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Bolton Nuts! Wed Jan 02 2013, 22:52

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How far away is Biggie?

6Happy Birthday Bolton Nuts! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Bolton Nuts! Sun Jan 06 2013, 17:54

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7Happy Birthday Bolton Nuts! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Bolton Nuts! Sun Jan 06 2013, 20:32

Happy birthday you Bolton wankers. I thank you for making my life more enriched. I love to come on here and laugh at the sad lives you all lead.

8Happy Birthday Bolton Nuts! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Bolton Nuts! Mon Jan 07 2013, 18:00

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Thanks BH. (Its a shame when your only friends are your enemies Very Happy )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum