Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Norwich 2-0 Bolton.

+11
BWFCinPhila
doffcocker
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
Culcheth_White
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
jayjay23
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 17:22

doffcocker, do you support Rovers?

62Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 18:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sir Nut's Dad wrote:your a negative little terd arnt you hipster

And you're made up character.

63Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 18:47

ya got me, sir nuts dad isn't the name on my berth certificate

64Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sir Nut's Dad wrote:ya got me, sir nuts dad isn't the name on my berth certificate

next you'll be telling me you found that picture on the internet and it's not you on the bike.

65Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:55

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Biggie wrote:It was offside anyway.
Yeah but he did go on about Davies an awful lot. Even when we were 2-0 down with a minute to go he said "if only Bolton had brought Davies on sooner they might be the ones taking all three points" - oh yeah, did Davies really have that big an impact? No.

Would have made more sense to get sodall on there.

Just wanted to bump this.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

66Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Sir Nut's Dad wrote:ya got me, sir nuts dad isn't the name on my berth certificate

next you'll be telling me you found that picture on the internet and it's not you on the bike.

It's deffo him on the bike. He bathes his walnuts in warm olive oil after a hard day in the saddle.

67Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 20:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not trying to be a killjoy, these characters just grind my gears.

68Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 20:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Sir Nuts Dad rides a bike with 10 speed Sturmey Archer gears if that's any consolation.

69Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 20:04

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm not trying to be a killjoy, these characters just grind my gears.

so hipster nebula is really you

you are as much a carachter as the next person

70Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 20:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well, yeah, I don't use my real name for fear of a some keyboard warrior trying to find out where i live.

but i don't pretend to be an actual nebula and say "oh just gazing out at the dying stars today, bit empty up here mind!"

71Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 20:14

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What harm do 'characters' do, if they bring something footballing to the table?

I couldn't give a shite who a poster pretends to be if what they write is worth a read.

72Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 20:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon Sir Nuts Dad has experienced a few Nebulas in his time. Magic mushrooms have that effect on people.

73Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 20:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:What harm do 'characters' do, if they bring something footballing to the table?

I couldn't give a shite who a poster pretends to be if what they write is worth a read.

Fair enough i just have a passing interest in psychology so it fascinates and enrages me in equal measure.

especially when someone pretending to be some tit on a bike is calling me out.

74Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 20:23

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

especially when someone pretending to be some tit on a bike is calling me out.

most people are amazed by my abillity to type and ride a bike at the same time

75Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 20:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster, he wasn't calling you out. Anyway if he was, his plums would be frozen solid by the time he had cycled to the Granite City.

You only have to look at Sir Nuts Mum to realise what a hard life Sir Nuts Dad has had. He deserves a medal for having to wake up next to that woman every morning.

76Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 21:37

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hipster, I thought my medication was strong, but it obviously isn't as effective as yours. Don't overdo it now flower

77Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 21:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I guess it is down to what you find funny.

I 'get' the joke with characters such as Natasha and Mich Upson (Shaft / Malcolm or whatever his newest character is) but I don't get it at all with the Sir Nut's - in fact it's squirmish to me.

Then again I don't find Sharps racism and abuse funny - yet he is a real person - yet I did find Dave funny - and perhaps I really shouldn't have.

I find it funny that people have issues with me so much so that they go out of their way (and spend their own money!) to try and stop this site getting off the ground. How sad must people be to actually do that?

I find it funny that other forums delete links to here simply to stop other people knowing we exist! Do they really think such control freakishness and censorship works?

I find other forums - who ban people they simply don't like to be cliquish, boorish and boring - yet they are the ones who attract the most members and have the most posts.

I'm amazed at people who proudly brag that they have never visited another forum than the one they post open - I'm the exact opposite, I still read sites I'm banned from because it is the news and views about BWFC I'm interested in and not the pettiness and small mindedness of the Admin and mods who run them.

I've always treated people with respect but laugh at the abuse I get back from people who clearly have trouble telling the difference in their lives from what is real and important and what is simply an internet disagreement with a nameless stranger over the ether!

The bottom line is and will always be there will be things you will like and things you won't on any forum.

We are here simply for a laugh, we won't amuse everybody all of the time - simply enjoy the bits you do like on here and skip the bits you don't like - that's what I try to do anyway.

78Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 22:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I guess it is down to what you find funny.

The bottom line is and will always be there will be things you will like and things you won't on any forum.

We are here simply for a laugh, we won't amuse everybody all of the time - simply enjoy the bits you do like on here and skip the bits you don't like - that's what I try to do anyway.

My feelings as well. It's only a bit of fun.

79Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 22:17

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Talking of characters, what has happened to Natasha?

80Norwich 2-0 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 2-0 Bolton. Sun Feb 05 2012, 22:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Something’s were said that crossed the line between being fun and taking things too personally so Natasha's taking a break for a short while to let things settle down.

No doubt she will be back soon enough!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum