Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton V Millwall highlights (22 mins)

+2
Lofty_Love
Bolton Nuts
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Best seen if you click full screen!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Why have youtube altered jayjay23's video to a square shape when it was filmed widescreen? And I uploaded it to our Bolton Nuts youtbe account as it was. BTID, can you fix it for me?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thanks a lot Biggie.

This video is like a showcase of why not to play N'gog.

Can't shoot
Won't shoot - and loses the ball as a result
Can't head
Little strength
Limited skill/trickery - doesn't really have the balance for it
No Confidence!!!

The main problem seems to be the confidence, Eagles has shown that you don't even need to be very good at shooting to score, as long as you have enough shots. Trouble is with N'gog he rarely has confidence to try first time shots, so he doesn't get many off, and hes not a great shot anyway.

He needs to be replaced by Sordell, and Sordell deserves a call up. First highlight of Sordell and he takes a first time shot, almost scoring.

Also, can anyone honestly watch this and tell me that N'gog brings more to the team than Kevin Davies.. just saying.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Going off tonight's performance I reckon Sordell has to be a shoe-in to start against Palace.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ngog did have a game when he shot on sight and scored 2 - you'd think that would have encouraged him to shoot more. Sordell is a way off the finished article but is showing promise as a future target man. His finishes last night - a pen and a scuffy one were not exactly lighting the world up, but at least he's getting into the right areas and having a go. He'll get better. With C Davies to come in there is a glimmer of hope that we have the raw materials to develop a decent strike force for this level. Interesting that SKD was brought on to defend a lead. Not sure what Dougie was on last night but I'm still in shock - in a good way.

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Went to the Millwall game and am surprised they found 22 minutes of "Highlights" to record. Goes without saying I havent bothered to view them!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie, cheers for doing that mate. Made for interesting viewing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum