Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The best day of your life...

+4
Reebok_Rebel
Bernard Dennis Park
BoltonTillIDie
jayjay23
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The best day of your life... Empty The best day of your life... Tue Jan 22 2013, 23:05

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You have to enjoy this in the right order to get the full affect!

2The best day of your life... Empty Re: The best day of your life... Tue Jan 22 2013, 23:35

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This was a great day!

3The best day of your life... Empty Re: The best day of your life... Wed Jan 23 2013, 09:56

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The De Freitas goal to make it 2-2 is my best moment watching Bolton. I can't really explain how mental everyone went. If you were there you'll know what I mean. Great day.

4The best day of your life... Empty Re: The best day of your life... Wed Jan 23 2013, 11:25

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I remember going to this, being stuck in the back of my dads Ford Scorpio melting.

I was 11 years old.

I remember all my family and most of the fans around me accepting defeat...

then...

::dance::

I still have the blue and white Jester hat with bells on it at home!

5The best day of your life... Empty Re: The best day of your life... Wed Jan 23 2013, 12:04

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I remember Fabian doing his best lol.

6The best day of your life... Empty Re: The best day of your life... Wed Jan 23 2013, 19:07

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Look where we are and Reading are now. I'm sure we'll be back at the same level as them next season though!

7The best day of your life... Empty Re: The best day of your life... Wed Jan 23 2013, 20:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Brilliant day, such a fantastic feeling. One odd memory, the guy sitting in front of me clapping. I've never heard anyone with such a cloud clap. (weird I know).

We won't be joining Reading next season, they'll be joining us, I reckon.

8The best day of your life... Empty Re: The best day of your life... Wed Jan 23 2013, 22:07

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Brilliant, no other word for it.

9The best day of your life... Empty Re: The best day of your life... Thu Jan 24 2013, 16:51

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think, even at two nil all the fans around me just had a gut feeling that we were still in it. Then the penalty save happened. And every Bolton fan just KNEW it was our day! Left it 'til 86 to get the equaliser though!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum