Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marcos Alonso officially a twat.

+8
Bernard Dennis Park
jayjay23
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
JakeSnake
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Marcos Alonso officially a twat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 07:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LeedsWanderer wrote:Its a no brainer for Alonso, And calling him why? If you got offered a job with a wage increase of say 100% for the same job, You saying you would not take it? Jokers

If you'd been arrested for a dubious crime and your club chose to stick by you rather than terminate your contract, would you not feel a tiny bit of loyalty to that club?

22Marcos Alonso officially a twat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 08:09

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

No only loyalty I have is to my family. I dont blame players for leaving, Its not nice for us as fans like when NRC left us, I did not blame him but he left our club but if I am honest it was kind of sweet to see him fail.

23Marcos Alonso officially a twat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 11:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LeedsWanderer wrote:No only loyalty I have is to my family. I dont blame players for leaving, Its not nice for us as fans like when NRC left us, I did not blame him but he left our club but if I am honest it was kind of sweet to see him fail.

This shows the sort of person you are - a greedy selfish wanker who doesn't understand loyalty.

24Marcos Alonso officially a twat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 11:32

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

LeedsWanderer wrote:No only loyalty I have is to my family. I dont blame players for leaving, Its not nice for us as fans like when NRC left us, I did not blame him but he left our club but if I am honest it was kind of sweet to see him fail.

I know it's not the done thing on here but I agree with Natasha. Player loyalty is a thing of the past, but it's clear from posts like those by LW, that even the fans don't expect or care about loyalty anymore. Shocking really.

Do people not have morals anymore? Is everything about money?

BWFC showed loyalty to Alonso, if the club have offered him a new contract he should bloody well sign it.

25Marcos Alonso officially a twat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 11:40

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why is anyone bothered? Hopefully another shit player is leaving. It's good news.

26Marcos Alonso officially a twat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 13:22

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Natasha Whittam wrote:

This shows the sort of person you are - a greedy selfish wanker who doesn't understand loyalty.

Ha ha ha, Your insults hurt.
Greedy? Yes if it give my family a better life. Selfish? Maybe why should I give 2 shits about anyone apart from family? But saying that I have raised money and put money in for a certain childrens charity in the last month and gave money to a certain hospice within the last week or so.
And wanker well I am a bloke.

Your too fast to insult people Nat but I guess thats because you are up your own arse.

27Marcos Alonso officially a twat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 13:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LeedsWanderer wrote:

Greedy? Yes if it give my family a better life. Selfish? Maybe why should I give 2 shits about anyone apart from family? But saying that I have raised money and put money in for a certain childrens charity in the last month and gave money to a certain hospice within the last week or so.

Your too fast to insult people Nat but I guess thats because you are up your own arse.

What a tit bringing your family into this.

This isn't a choice between £15k per week and living on the streets you bellend. It's a choice between two healthy contracts, one from a big(ish) club in Italy and one from a small club in England.

There are times when morals and loyalty are more important than cash.

28Marcos Alonso officially a twat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 13:28

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

summercummings wrote:

I know it's not the done thing on here but I agree with Natasha. Player loyalty is a thing of the past, but it's clear from posts like those by LW, that even the fans don't expect or care about loyalty anymore. Shocking really.

Do people not have morals anymore? Is everything about money?

BWFC showed loyalty to Alonso, if the club have offered him a new contract he should bloody well sign it.

He as stayed loyal so far, Its not like the case of Tevez where he fucked off and refused to play. Alonso signed a contract and its running out, The club offered him 3 year or whatever it was, A new contact should have been offered with a year and half left on his old contract. It poor management if you ask me and the same with Elmander.
Why do the club wait until players have 6 month left on a contract when they know full well other clubs can talk to player at this point.

29Marcos Alonso officially a twat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 13:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LeedsWanderer wrote: A new contact should have been offered with a year and half left on his old contract. It poor management if you ask me and the same with Elmander.
Why do the club wait until players have 6 month left on a contract when they know full well other clubs can talk to player at this point.

I can't decide whether you really are this stupid. I'm guessing you probably are.

So you're saying the club should be offering shit players like Alonso and Elmander new contracts 18 months before their contracts run out?

I'm guessing you don't run a business.

30Marcos Alonso officially a twat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 13:32

LeedsWanderer wrote:

He as stayed loyal so far, Its not like the case of Tevez where he fucked off and refused to play. Alonso signed a contract and its running out, The club offered him 3 year or whatever it was, A new contact should have been offered with a year and half left on his old contract. It poor management if you ask me and the same with Elmander.

Wow, a poster more stupid than Reebok Rebel!

31Marcos Alonso officially a twat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 13:35

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Natasha Whittam wrote:
LeedsWanderer wrote:

What a tit bringing your family into this.

This isn't a choice between £15k per week and living on the streets you bellend. It's a choice between two healthy contracts, one from a big(ish) club in Italy and one from a small club in England.

There are times when morals and loyalty are more important than cash.

Right more money and better way of life in Italy or less money and fucked up country.
Oh and im a tit because I think about my family.
You know you come across as a spoilt little brat, You refer to insults because someone says different to your opinion.
Grow up Nat people have different views

32Marcos Alonso officially a twat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 13:35

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

LeedsWanderer wrote:

Come on LW, both Alonso & Elmander did nothing of note during their time at Bolton, why would the club offer them new contracts so early? When they rate a player they will step in early (Mark Davies, Bogdan etc) but they can't be handing out new contracts to players just in case they come good.

Elmander was on huge wages with very little return, the club clearly didn't want to keep him. I suspect DF won't be too bothered about Alonso leaving, especially if they get a few quid for him.

33Marcos Alonso officially a twat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 13:36

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Bolton Hater wrote:
LeedsWanderer wrote:

Wow, a poster more stupid than Reebok Rebel!

And what stupid about that BH?

34Marcos Alonso officially a twat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 13:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LeedsWanderer wrote:

Right more money and better way of life in Italy or less money and fucked up country.
You know you come across as a spoilt little brat, You refer to insults because someone says different to your opinion.

You keep missing the point. I'm not denying the offer from Italy is better, I'm saying that the club stood by him in his hour of need, so he should feel some loyalty.

Imagine if you got really ill and had to take months off work but your company stood by you - when you returned to work you applied for a job with their rivals. Would you not feel any loyalty to your employer?

35Marcos Alonso officially a twat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 13:47

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Natasha Whittam wrote:
LeedsWanderer wrote:

You keep missing the point. I'm not denying the offer from Italy is better, I'm saying that the club stood by him in his hour of need, so he should feel some loyalty.

Imagine if you got really ill and had to take months off work but your company stood by you - when you returned to work you applied for a job with their rivals. Would you not feel any loyalty to your employer?

My honest opinion is that if it was a small family company who stood by me and could not really afford to, Then yes I would stay but not a big nationwide financially stable company. to them we are statistics.

36Marcos Alonso officially a twat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 13:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LeedsWanderer wrote:

My honest opinion is that if it was a small family company who stood by me and could not really afford to, Then yes I would stay but not a big nationwide financially stable company. to them we are statistics.

You do like your clichés.

37Marcos Alonso officially a twat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 14:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
LeedsWanderer wrote:

You do like your clichés.

Pot and kettle spring to mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum