Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double-barrelled Dickheads

+9
bwfc71
Tigermin
Bernard Dennis Park
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
Copper Dragon
Lyric Todkill
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 20:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A bloke in my office has just got married. When he left a couple of weeks ago his surname was "Clarke", when he returned today his new surname was "Clarke-Wetherall".

What a dickhead. And I told him so.

I have no problem with double-barrelled names that go back centuries, but I have a major problem with people who go double-barrelled just to be "modern" and "with it".

His excuse was that his wife wouldn't take his name so this was a compromise. I've informed him that I will not recognise his new name and unless he stays with his original name he'll have to find another job.

Do you have a double-barrelled name...would you ever consider one?

2Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 20:52

I once did this slag called Deborah Wainwright-Cole, real posh totty. Wow was she an animal in the sack.

3Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 20:53

Natasha Whittam wrote:A bloke in my office has just got married. When he left a couple of weeks ago his surname was "Clarke", when he returned today his new surname was "Clarke-Wetherall".

What a dickhead. And I told him so.

I have no problem with double-barrelled names that go back centuries, but I have a major problem with people who go double-barrelled just to be "modern" and "with it".

His excuse was that his wife wouldn't take his name so this was a compromise. I've informed him that I will not recognise his new name and unless he stays with his original name he'll have to find another job.

Do you have a double-barrelled name...would you ever consider one?

Couldn't agree more. People trying to be something they're not.

4Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 20:55

i had some lovin with a posh bird on my last saga cruise. she seemed to think her name ment she was better than me but she was rong.

5Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 20:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:I once did this slag called Deborah Wainwright-Cole, real posh totty. Wow was she an animal in the sack.

Slag and real posh totty is a contradiction in terms. I wonder what dishy Debby had to say about your performance in the sack ?

Sleeping for hours doesn't mean you are good in bed.

6Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 20:58

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Slag and real posh totty is a contradiction in terms. I wonder what dishy Debby had to say about your performance in the sack ?

Don't be stupid Reebok Trooter. All the posh birds in Blackburn are slags. Same for Bolton. They all want a piece of the Hater no matter how many bloody names theyve got.

7Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 20:58

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Pathetic, a bloke adopting a birds name

8Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 20:58

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:I once did this slag called Deborah Wainwright-Cole, real posh totty. Wow was she an animal in the sack.

Rohypnol is illegal and maybe Debby was the unconscious one.

9Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 20:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lyric Todkill wrote:Pathetic, a bloke adopting a birds name

Exactly my point. He has lost all my respect.

10Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 21:00

Copper Dragon wrote:

Rohypnol is illegal and maybe Debby was the unconscious one.

oh oh here comes the hillbillie whos idea of 4play is to whip out his banjo and light a fire.

11Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 21:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What, he took her name?

does that happen?

12Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 21:02

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's 'hillbilly' you sexual predator.

13Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 21:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:What, he took her name?

does that happen?

He kept his name and added hers to the end.

14Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 21:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:What, he took her name?

does that happen?

He kept his name and added hers to the end.

what? Isn't it usually the woman that does that.

15Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 21:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

what? Isn't it usually the woman that does that.

I've no idea, but apparently it's not uncommon for couples to put their names together rather than drop one.

16Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 21:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not uncommon for the woman to be E.G Clarke-Smith or whatever but the man?

Never heard of that in my life.

17Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 21:24

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, a possible view taken by the more enlightened, in this modern age, is that both names are used, as the couple getting married are equal.

18Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 21:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If they decide to have both surnames in a double barrelled format then it is customary protocol that the woman's surname goes first followed by the mans. NEVER the other way around.

19Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 21:58

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Ian Moore who played for Tranmere, Ronnie Moores son, is now known as Ian Thomas-Moore. He's a cunt btw.

20Double-barrelled Dickheads Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu 24 Jan - 21:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

RT, you clever boy ! I didn't know this Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum