Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Julian Darby has left the club.

+4
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Julian Darby has left the club. Empty Julian Darby has left the club. Thu Feb 07 2013, 15:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

One of the 'gang' of three with Jimmy Phillips and Sammy Lee who took over when Coyle left as just joined Forest as Billy Davies assistant - see the 'Forest' thread for more details.

Best of luck Jules.

Last edited by Sluffy on Thu Feb 07 2013, 15:55; edited 1 time in total

2Julian Darby has left the club. Empty Re: Julian Darby has left the club. Thu Feb 07 2013, 15:20

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I wish Julian all the best. Him, Lee and Phillips were the first guys to ditch Coyle's "training" regime, as well as coaching the team to a comeback win against Bristol City that probably wouldn't have happened under Coyle & Co.

Just think where we'd be now without that extra three points!

(PS: Sluffy, you missed out the "h" in has in the thread title!)

3Julian Darby has left the club. Empty Re: Julian Darby has left the club. Thu Feb 07 2013, 16:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thanks.

I've never mastered the subtly between 'as' and 'has' (I know has refers to personal possession) - and I guess at my age I'm never going to - so sorry in advance to everyone for the numerous mistakes I know I will ultimately be committing!

4Julian Darby has left the club. Empty Re: Julian Darby has left the club. Thu Feb 07 2013, 16:27

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:Thanks.

I've never mastered the subtly between 'as' and 'has' (I know has refers to personal possession) - and I guess at my age I'm never going to - so sorry in advance to everyone for the numerous mistakes I know I will ultimately be committing!

No ones perfect. I'm sure I misuse grammar all the time! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5Julian Darby has left the club. Empty Re: Julian Darby has left the club. Thu Feb 07 2013, 16:29

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I have a feeling JP and SL will be following him soon...

6Julian Darby has left the club. Empty Re: Julian Darby has left the club. Thu Feb 07 2013, 16:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy should step down. And Aaron.

They never step in.

7Julian Darby has left the club. Empty Re: Julian Darby has left the club. Thu Feb 07 2013, 16:35

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

R U seeving?

8Julian Darby has left the club. Empty Re: Julian Darby has left the club. Thu Feb 07 2013, 16:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:R U seeving?

I'm mildly livid.

9Julian Darby has left the club. Empty Re: Julian Darby has left the club. Thu Feb 07 2013, 16:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I have a feeling JP and SL will be following him soon...

No the dream team! They would have led us to the title!

::seething::

10Julian Darby has left the club. Empty Re: Julian Darby has left the club. Thu Feb 07 2013, 17:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've made the has/as mistake twice!

11Julian Darby has left the club. Empty Re: Julian Darby has left the club. Thu Feb 07 2013, 18:28

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Am not familar with this guy but am tell you that Di Canio is not gone to stay with Swinton becase his have problem with owners.

12Julian Darby has left the club. Empty Re: Julian Darby has left the club. Thu Feb 07 2013, 18:34

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Good luck Julian. If the owners get their act together Forest have a decent team and I would have picked Davies to take over from Coyle. With his surname you would have thought it was nailed on!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum