Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valentines Day

+6
WhiteBic
Sgt. Bash
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Sluffy
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Valentines Day  Empty Valentines Day Thu 14 Feb - 10:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mrs Sluffy got me a heart shaped chocolate biscuit - lucky me!

Cost me a fortune getting her the card, chocholates and CD's.

A big rip off really - but it does make her happy, like most other women I guess.

How many cards have you got so far?

2Valentines Day  Empty Re: Valentines Day Thu 14 Feb - 11:15

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The postman is still unloading an dhe has been here for the last 20 minutes!!!

Nice decent meal at Jamie's Italian, in Manchester, tomorrow night, followed by a few bars.

3Valentines Day  Empty Re: Valentines Day Thu 14 Feb - 11:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sex with the girlfriend, best ever for her apparently!!!!!! Nice meal out then back to the flat for more SEX!!!!!1!!!!

4Valentines Day  Empty Re: Valentines Day Thu 14 Feb - 11:42

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Sex with the girlfriend, best ever for her apparently!!!!!! Nice meal out then back to the flat for more SEX!!!!!1!!!!

Does Natasha know yet, or is all this come as a surprise? Dont say you drugged her! affraid

5Valentines Day  Empty Re: Valentines Day Thu 14 Feb - 12:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Sex with the girlfriend, best ever for her apparently!!!!!! Nice meal out then back to the flat for more SEX!!!!!1!!!!

Fair play, this made me laugh.

6Valentines Day  Empty Re: Valentines Day Thu 14 Feb - 14:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I received several cards, the most impressive being unsigned, but was posted from Leicester. There was also one from Aberdeen and a flowery one from Tower Hamletts written in crayon.

7Valentines Day  Empty Re: Valentines Day Thu 14 Feb - 15:00

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've just given my first love over £100. All I got back was a few match tickets. Rip off or what!?

8Valentines Day  Empty Re: Valentines Day Thu 14 Feb - 16:31

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

She starts off slow but after an hour of play she is well worth it!

9Valentines Day  Empty Re: Valentines Day Thu 14 Feb - 17:51

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I received several cards, the most impressive being unsigned, but was posted from Leicester. There was also one from Aberdeen and a flowery one from Tower Hamletts written in crayon.

I can put your mind at rest as I don't move in until Sunday. I received the keys yesterdays and my new amended contract came through today.

10Valentines Day  Empty Re: Valentines Day Thu 14 Feb - 18:05

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's not today is it? Oh bollocks!!

11Valentines Day  Empty Re: Valentines Day Thu 14 Feb - 20:29

two cards, not a clue who either is off.

12Valentines Day  Empty Re: Valentines Day Thu 14 Feb - 20:39

Its been a busy day showering my sluts with love. Taking a short break then it's off to Sharon's house for rough sex and a creme egg.

13Valentines Day  Empty Re: Valentines Day Thu 14 Feb - 20:54

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I bought my latest squeeze a huge teddy and a bottle of wine. Then I paid her £35 for a blow job. Perfect.

14Valentines Day  Empty Re: Valentines Day Thu 14 Feb - 20:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:nopoints:

15Valentines Day  Empty Re: Valentines Day Thu 14 Feb - 20:59

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Quent, good to see some things in this world haven't changed Laughing

16Valentines Day  Empty Re: Valentines Day Thu 14 Feb - 21:01

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

gloswhite wrote:Quent, good to see some things in this world haven't changed Laughing

I'm a man of routine gloswhite!

17Valentines Day  Empty Re: Valentines Day Thu 14 Feb - 23:48

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Its been a busy day showering my sluts with love. Taking a short break then it's off to Sharon's house for rough sex and a creme egg.

Talkabout keeping it in the family!!!! (and I don't mean the 1970's sitcom)

18Valentines Day  Empty Re: Valentines Day Fri 15 Feb - 18:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Much as I love the missus, I'm beginning to suspect that Valentine's day is not the bilateral exchange of love tokens it's cracked up to be. First of all, there's the gift giving. I bought her a card, a bottle of champagne, a dozen roses, some expensive dipping chocolate, a 50 shades of grey game, and a meal in a top class restaurant. She bought me a card and two t-shirts. (Don't ask!) I was happy enough with that.
Then when we arrived at the restaurant I was chatting to the lady behind the bar and it turns out that apart from a gay couple (female) every table last night had been booked by a bloke.
Now I'm not particularly bothered about it but the fact is I'm >£250 out of pocket compared to her £40 (est)
It's her birthday next week and she's hinting at a weekend skiing trip. A weekend? How much is that going to set me back? Flights are flights no matter how long you stay, plus ski & boot hire, lift passes and a hotel.
I'm a generous person by nature, but now I think about it I'm starting to think that she's taking the piss. Sure I like the sex, but that happens anyway and I'm thinking Quent actually gets a better deal than me on a purely transactional basis. Good job I love the woman.
In a similar vein, I bought the 50 shades of grey game in the Ann Summers shop in Norwich and the girl at the till asked me if I'd like to buy a "Mr Grey tie". I'm thinking whip at this point. I said "OK show me then" and she produced a bog standard grey tie, heavily priced. I asked what it does and she said "you wear it". Really?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum