Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

March - A huge month!

+11
Keegan
scottjames30
NickFazer
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
JonnyRandom
Jamster26
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21March - A huge month! - Page 2 Empty Re: March - A huge month! Thu Feb 28 2013, 11:39

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

One game at a time .... be greedy ...win all games ....that should be the target.
The teams above us need to lose games obviously.
The performances have not been convincing that we can go on a streak. Looks like we are good for draws now ....which is not good enough for the points total.
Beat Barnsley and see how the other results fall .....that's all we can do.

22March - A huge month! - Page 2 Empty Re: March - A huge month! Thu Feb 28 2013, 12:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agree TA but was curious about Lofty's methodology. I suspect it may be a little lower than 75 this year as the whole league is a bit tighter. Last year, all 3 relegated teams ended up with 42 points - 6 points behind Doncaster (21st) & Palace (20th). Already this season, Posh who are bottom have 33 points and a game in hand i.e. 13 to play or a possible 72 total. It seems unlikely that the bottom teams won't exceed last year's relegation cut-off point of 42 which means they'll be taking points off others.
Still there are lies, damned lies etc... and ultimately it comes down to us winning one game at a time and hoping that other results to go our way.

23March - A huge month! - Page 2 Empty Re: March - A huge month! Thu Feb 28 2013, 21:42

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Brighton if they maintain current points per game will get 73 pts [72.68] from 46 games

24March - A huge month! - Page 2 Empty Re: March - A huge month! Sat Mar 02 2013, 09:40

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think we need another 11 points from these 5 games in march to still be in with a shout, but we absolutely must beat Brighton.

I think we will get 11 points, winning our next 3 games but drawing the two at ipswich and Carlton.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum